Eleven: Hiatus

Happy 400 Reads!

Eleven: Hiatus

Kai

Flashback

"Hello and welcome back to Entertainment Weekly. Today, we have some special news to deliver to you and to be honest, I was pretty shocked when I heard about it right Eunyoung?" The male host said and asked the female host who was sitting next to him who is probably Eunyoung.

"Sure it is! Let's have Taejin-ssi to tell us more." She said.

"To all EXO-Ls (exo's official fanclub name) out there, do not have a mental breakdown or anything," He laughed, " Okay to the point. In the afternoon, three sites: Allkpop.com, Dispatch and the EXO fanclub site has released photos of EXO's dancing machine, Kai supposedly having a close relationship with a girl. The girl's back is facing the camera probably so we cannot identify who she is but clearly, it is Kai of EXO in those pictures. According to the agencies who released the photos, it was someone with the username of 'damnyoujongin', sent those pictures to them. SM Entertaiment hasn't released any official statement yet so far."

I stood there on the doorstep, motionless and frozen.

——-End of flashback——

I walked to my room with anguish and sadness while the rest of the EXO members stared at me. I am so shameful for what I have done and i just feel terrible. I have brought Hyejin down too. Now, all the sasaengs are going to hunt her down and I bet manager-hyung is going to kill me.

*phone rings*

"Yobuseyo?" I said.

"Kim Jongin-ssi, this is your manager hyung here. You are now needed here at SM. The CEO wants to speak to you." Manager hyung ordered.

I nodded my head and replied, "Ne, manager hyung."

I put down my phone and buried my face on the pillow. I couldn't believe what has just happened. All I know is that I brought shame and disappointment to the rest of the members. Sighs.

"Jongin ah, are you alright?" Suho asked, in a fatherly voice.

"Ne... I gotta go to SM now." I answered.

"I know, manager hyung told me to accompany you so, come on!" Suho said.

I got dressed and wore my shades on. I walked out of my room, refusing to make any eye contact to the rest of the members. I exited the house and hopped into the car. Suho joined in thereafter.

The whole car ride was filled with silence. Suddenly, my phone beeped.

One message from 'Jagiya' (Hyejin)

Hyejin:

Jagiya, bogoshipeo (I miss you)

I replied:

Me too;)

After texting, we reached the building. Many fans were standing outside the building, demanding for an explanation about my relationship. Suho and I was protected by the bodyguards and we entered the building safely. We saw manager hyung waiting for us and said, "You're needed." He directed me to the CEO's room.

"Anyeong Haseyo, sajangnim (president/boss/head)." I greeted with a 90 degree bow.

"Sit down and we need to talk." He sternly said.

After I sat down he lectured me about this whole thing, "You should know clearly that no SM artist should be dating when they are still young! Besides the other groups who have been around for many years. You should not be dating!"