Nineteen: The Christmas Fiasco

At the EXO dorm with all the members and the girls , even Minjung and Ji Eun

"This Christmas is so boring." Tao complained.

The atmosphere in the dorm should be happy because of Christmas but everyone was in the suspenseful mood because Ji Eun and Minjung was there.

"Shall we go to Everland?" Hyejin suggested.

"YAY LET'S GO OMG!!" Seyoung squealed.

"Is it OK for you?" Kai asked Baekhyun.

"Erm..." he looks at both Minjung and Ji Eun.

"I'm in!" Ji Eun chimed in.

"Okay so Let's get ready!!" Suho cheerfully announced.

Everyone prepared to leave for Everland.

Minjung

Everland?

With him and her?

They'll get lovey-dovey while I get lonely. He likes her, or I shall put it this way: He loves her.

The way he looks at her and the way he looks at him makes them inseparable. Like they can die without being together. I loved him. I dare say that.

FLASHBACK TO THE DAY BEFORE

"Kim Minjung yah!! Do you love me?" Baekhyun asked.

Instead of answering, tears rolled down on my cheeks.

Why is he asking me whether he loves me or not? He can't feel my love? Why are we even together in the first place?

"You don't know the answer?" I retorted, "You are the boyfriend who doesn't even know whether you are being loved by your girlfriend."

"Shut up. All I want is an answer, you get it? I said I love you and I want to hear from you, can't I?" Baekhyun shouted.

"FINE, I LOVE YOU OKAY?" I replied, while fighting a war battle with my tears.

The doorbell rung amist the scuffle between us.

"Omo!! Minjung yah! What happened?!?" Hyejin frantically asked.

"This girl doesn't know whether she loves me or not." Baekhyun snorted.

I gave in to his request. I said I love him and he's saying crap now?

Byun Baekhyun. You've changed.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I decided that I should not go. He obviously didn't even love me. It was merely an infatuation!

"Guys, I am not feeling well. You guys go ahead to the theme park, merry christmas!" I announced, adding a happy tone to hide my sadness.

"Okay then. See a doctor okay?" Suho suggested.

"Are you alright? What is wrong?" Seyoung and Hyejin came forward to check on me, along with Jiyeon.

"I am alright, just needed some rest." I put on a fake smile.

I know I shouldn't crash this party by crying when I see Baekhyun and her so it's best that I leave.

"No. Come along." Baekhyun suddenly said.

"Eesh, she's not feeling well. Let her rest. We can see her tomorrow." Ji Eun said," She needs a lot of rest, she looks pale."

"She is alright and she will come." Baekhyun sternly said and walked back to his room with Ji Eun following behind him.