Three: Pretty Unexpected

Kai

Flashback:

That's totally random...you're kidding right? " Hyejin replied shyly.

"No." I answered sternly.

"OMG. Is that Hyejin and Kai? "

"What the heck is Hyejin doing with my Kai? "

"She seriously looks like some cheap looking woman, ew."

"I don't wanna be your girlfriend." Hyejin cried and stormed off.

I grabbed her wrist put her in my embrace.

"It's alright, let those girls continue their blabberings. You'll always be mine." I whispered softly.

---End of flashback---

I couldn't believe what I had just done to her. I ACTUALLY HUGGED HER. I couldn't resist those sadness in her eyes when she heard those comments. To be honest, I agreed with those comments made but when I saw her eyes filled with pure sadness, my heart literally got stabbed. What did I just do?!?! Self control needed!!!

"Hyung, what did you just do with Hyejin huh?" Sehun enquired.

"Erm... I was comforting her? " I replied.

"Don't tell me it is love at first sight. YOU LIKE HER, DO YOU?" He smirked.

"What do you think? I had to show some kind of 'affection' so that she'll fall for me." I replied with a 'duh' tone, trying to hide my real intentions.

"I hope so." He giggled.

We walked into our next class which was math. All the girls passed me, gossiped like there's no end about that hugging thing with Hyejin.

As I walked into the classroom, I saw Hyejin sitting at her usual desk, looking somehow traumatized. Then, two girls suddenly approached her.

"Yah Choi Hyejin-ssi. What a cheap woman are you huh." A girl with glasses spoke.

"I'm not! Stop calling me that. Things aren't like what you see, it's complicated!" Hyejin cried out.

"This is the biggest joke I've seen. Keep away from Kai, he doesn't deserve such a trashy woman like you." Another girl with short brown hair sternly said with serious eyes.

Hyejin nodded her head profusely.

Wow, girls can be rough, I thought.

"What's happening, like seriously?" Chen asked me. He was sitting down already, prepared for class.

"He accepted a dare from me to date Hyejin for a month and there things goes, girls getting jealous and stuff." Sehun explained softly to Chen while I plopped down into my seat.

"Sorry for causing much trouble hyung. You can stop this now." Sehun whispered.

"You think it's easy? I'll just go with her for a few more weeks and then break up with her." I answered back.

Before things have cooled down, Mr Kim, our math teacher entered the class.

"SILENCE. WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?" He angrily shouted.

The class became quiet.

"Geez. Let's continue where we last left off yesterday." He spoke with annoyace.

The lesson was boring, as usual and my mind was all about Hyejin. I felt a attraction to her, somehow. But how do opposites attract?

Hyejin

I.Feel.Like.Escaping.

That's my feeling, right now. Today is officially my worst day of my life.

First, it was Kai who asked me to be my boyfriend.

Next, he hugged me in public.

Third, I became enemies with those girls.

Kai.

Why must you ruin my life when it's partially ruined? I know you aren't really wanting me to be your girlfriend. You just want me to be hated by everyone!

I feel like taking back what I just thought. If he did hate me, Why did he say those comfortong words?

I looked at Kai. Poor guy. He looks sad... and traumatized. Well, I can't read people's minds and I really want to know what is on his complicating mind. Oops, I better look front before any girl catches me stealing glances at Kai.

"Rrrrringgg~" The sound of the bells rung!

Finally! I am so going to avoid that guy. I packed my books in a rush to look for Seyoung, sitting at the back of the classroom.

"Seyoung ah ~" I hollered at her.

"Perfect timing, I need to talk to you." She dragged me to one corner of the classroom.

"Yahhh!!!! What happened? You're seriously dating Kai? " She exclaimed.

"Nonono, I don't even know! This morning, he came to my house and picked me up even when I refused. then, he drove me to school and on the way, he asked me to be his girlfriend. The next thing, the whole thing happened on that hugging thing." I explained.

"I see..This must be forced and it must be! Don't fall for him, it is sure going to be a trap." Seyoung warned me.

"Huh?" I asked curiously.

"He probabaly accepted a dare. Trust me, he doesn't date girls straight. It's the girls who ask him out and he accepts." Seyoung told me.

"Wow. Thanks anyway. How complicated." I commented.

"Let's go." Seyoung held my hand and off we went to the canteen.

____

hey guys, is the story going on okay? Please leave your comments on this story. Also, comment my mistakes and I'll try updating my story soon! thanksss!