Twenty : Yakseo?

Twenty : Yakseo? (promise?)

Minjung

I woke up in the hospital bed with someone tugging my hand. Baekhyun was holding my hand and sleeping. He looked delicate but haggard.

I look at his face and suddenly recalled those words that he whispered saying...

"Sorry that I made you do this." He apologize sincerely, "I thought you faked because you didn't want to go out with me and her."

It felt like my conscious was scolding at me for all those nasty remarks I thought about him.

"Baekhyun– ah~ wake up!" I tried removing my hand from his touch. It felt like my hand was suffocating.

"Don't leave me Minjung-yah. I love you~" He held my hand tightly.

"Wake up!!!!" I moved my hand vigorously.

He woke up with a blank face and hugged me all of a sudden.

"Mianhae, I realised that I love you more than anything else. I've talked to Ji Eun about it already so don't worry okay." He kissed my forehead, "You are what I matter most about now."

The kiss was warm, warm like a sudden jolt of peace entered my heart. My heart felt at ease, with all worries and anxieties vanished away.

"Baekhyun-ah~ yakseo? (promise?) That we will never leave each other again?" I showed my pinky finger.

"Yakseo!" We sealed our promise with a pinky promise.

Baekhyun

** flashback **

She looked lifeless. Her lips turned pale and she felt cold. I rushed her to the hospital.

In the waiting room, with anxiety written on all our faces. We were all worried for her. I felt a pang of guilt hit me hard as my eyes landed on her. She loved me even though Ji Eun came about.

"Oppa, want some coffee?" Ji Eun asked.

I turned my head and declined kindly. I had no time for coffee, my appitite was lost.

"Oppa, I'm going back to China and I shall leave you with Minjung. She needs you more than I do. I know you love her and please, stay with her. Please forgive me of all my mistakes..." She said in a sincere tone, in the verge of tears.

"Thank you. I forgive you, don't worry. I'll always be your oppa okay? Your brother just like the old times." I smiled.

I wiped her tears off her cheeks and comforted her."Relatives of Ms Kim Minjung-ssi?" The nurse asked.

"Here, I am her boyfriend." I informed.

"She is fine, she has a weak heart and she cannot do vigourous activities. You may go in and see her now." The nurse said.

"Thank you!" I ran inside the room and saw her with those tubes attached to her. But I was glad that she was alright, breathing normally.

"Mianhae Minjung. I shouldn't have forced you to come, I love you." I cried, "Wake up soon..."

__

Hello! It's me after so long yes, I have been highly (un)motivated to write this and also, my procrastination lured me into this delay. Stay tuned guys :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and laff this book~

-jjangpanda