Eight: Jagiya~ (Happy 200 reads!)

Happy 200 reads~! Saranghae <3

Eight: Jagiya~

Hyejin

After hearing what Kai said, I felt bad for scolding him earlier. He was sure sincere in apologising and one thing that startled me was that he confessed to me. I could not believe that he liked me? Imagine this, it is like a rotten piece of apple (Me) that got cherished by a beautiful prince (Him). The worst thing was that my mouth voluntarily opened and said, "Me too." Well in all, I'm just glad it was not a one- sided love, as I have always feared of.

Talking about Hwayoung, I could not imagine that she was a incorrigible brat who TOOK ADVANTAGE of Kai. How shameful is that right? I guess she is not going to change and she is gonna plot another problem for us again... I should really get prepared with a shield or something. Haha

After confronting that brat, Kai went back to class to get his stuff while I walked with Seyoung along the busy corridors.

"Komawo Seyoungie~" I thanked her for helping me out and being with me all these while.

"Don't mention it, I'm your good friend right? Kekeke~" She smiled brightly.

Sometimes, good friends are our guardian angels in disguise. And Seyoung is one of them and I'm just so glad that she is my best friend and again, I have absolutely no regrets having her as my best friend.

Anyway, we went to the senior class to look for Minjung and Jiyeon. They rushed towards me as soon as I reached their classroom.

"Yeah, feeling much better now." I smiled.

All four of us walked out together while Seyoung related the whole incident. After the incident they were all smirking.

"Woots, I guess our little girl here has a heart throb boyfriend now huh." Minjung chuckled.

My cheeks turned into tomato red in embarrasment and they were giggling at me.

While walking, Kai and his friend suddenly popped out in front of me.

"I am gonna organise a mini party at my house to commerate this day~ We are gonna be together!" He whispered.

"WHAT? Seriously, this isn't some golden celebration." I answered.

"Whatever jagiya (those sweet words like 'honey' and stuff that couples like calling each other) ~ Bring your chingus (friends) too, not the whole school. See you at six!" He answered, waving goodbye to me as he went to catch up with his other friends.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? OMG." I almost fainted when he called me 'jagi'.

"OMG. We are going to his house?! Sehun is gonna be there!!!!" Seyoung's cheeks got so red she just couldn't contain her excitement.

As usual, we were pretty excited at the fact that we were going to his house. Especially Seyoung because she is gonna meet Sehun. LOL

As soon as I got back home, I went to my closet and looked for good clothes to wear. I found a mint green sequin dress (pic at media) and I'm gonna wear it. Since there was still some time left, I got pretty bored and I checked my phone.

NOTIFICATIONS: NINE MESSAGES FROM Kai Oppa~

Kai: Jagiya~ you coming right?

Tell me yes or no! Now

YAH. CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME :<

SARANGHAE HYEJINNIE

BRING YOUR CHINGUS ALONG.

Are you that busy to ignore your perfect boyfriend? -_-

What's your fave food?

I'm gonna get hyung to cook~

Hello?!!!!

wOw. He seriously spammed my phone. Too bad, my phone was in silent mode.

Me: Mianhae (sorry /informal/) my phone was in silent mode :D YESH IM COMING AND MY FAVOURITE IS YUKGAEJANG (spicy beef stew) AND DOENJANGJIGAE (bean paste stew) KEKEKKE. CYAA~ SARANGHAE KAIIIIIIYEEE

I got pretty sleepy and I dozed off after setting an alarm to wake me up at 4.30pm. Just nice for some time to prep myself up.

Kai

I'm pretty glad that she forgave me and understood me regarding this issue. So, I planned a party to celebrate this day when she's my official jagi haha. I'm being so cheesy. Well, I learnt that from Sehun. Kekkeke

The whole house is in a terrible shape so Xiumin and the rest are helping out in cleaning while Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Chen were in the kitchen making Hyejin's favourite stews. Me? I am also helping out here and there, making sure that everything is in place while Sehun is goofing off like some free loader.

"YAH, HELP OUT." I shouted at Sehun.

"I can't contain myself. I am gonna see Seyoung~" He exclaimed.

Yep, she is his crush for like a few years but this guy didn't dare to confess his feelings because he was worried that it was gonna be a one sided love. Meanwhile, Tao is taking selcas with Candy, his puppy (pic on the chap after next) after dressing up. And my dogs: Jjangu, Monggu and Jjangah (pic at the next chap) are just free spirited, playing with each other and I am gonna join in hahaa. WOOFFF! Can't wait to see Hyejin!

______________

Happy 200 reads! I am so sorry giving you guys a short chappy and I am so glad that in a week- I gained 100+ reads and one vote! kamsahamida~ *bows 90 degrees* I will post up the next chappy sometime this week maybe as a mini compensation. On the other side, I think I'm in love with Kai's dogs especially Jjangah and Jjangu (they have almost the same name as author nim- JJANGpanda) kkeekekek and Candy is adorable and cute too. Dog obsessions in EXO~ haha~ CYA IN THE NEXT PART :D

PLEASE VOTE. COMMENT AND BE ACTIVEE :) that means a lot to me :P