Four: Opposite Attraction

Hyejin

What a player. I thought. After hearing what Seyoung told me about Kai, I knew that he is up to trick me. Be his girlfriend? For his 'dare'? Oh lol. NO.WAY.

I walked to the canteen with Seyoung and passed Kai's gang. Again, he shot me his wink and the rest of the guys were smirking at me.

"OMG." I whispered softly to Seyoung.

"Ignore him." She answered back.

"Alright." I nodded in agreement.

As we walked to the canteen, some girls, I supposed that they're Kai's fans giving me dirty looks, ew. Only if they understand my current situation, I bet they'll sympathize with me? Probably not, they'll believe Kai.

Seyoung and I plopped down onto the chairs and I had no appetite to eat.

"Yah Hyejin, we heard." Jihye nudged me.

"Yeah who doesn't know? " I said, feeling pissed.

Seyoung explained every details of what happened to Jihye and Minjung.

"WHAAAT?!" Minjung exclaimed, "You're crazy. "

"Does she look crazy? " I said while pointing at Seyoung, "It's the truth, and according to her, she thinks that Kai is just playing with me."

"Not surprising. " Jihye mumbled.

"Omo omo. What should I do?!?" I cried.

"Before we can think of a solution, let's see what is Kai's next move." Jihye instructed.

The rest of us agreed.

"Choi Hyejin-ssi. " someone at the back tapped me on my back. I turned and saw Xiumin, one of Kai 's friends.

He handed me a folded piece of paper and walked off.

"Omo omo . What's inside?" Seyoung asked curiously.

I opened that folded piece of paper and it read:

Hyejin-ssi,

I hope you're okay now. I'm sorry that I shocked you with a hug this morning which lead to many girls hating on you. This afternoon at 3pm, I'll pick you up from your house and bring you out as my compensation, okay?

-Kai

"Uwaa ~ how romantic." Seyoung was green with envy.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Hmm, just go with him. It isn't a date anyway, it's a compensation!" Jihye said.

The rest nodded their heads in agreement.

"How am I supposed to dress up? It is my first time going out with boys! " I emphasized on the word 'boys'.

"Eyyy, so self conscious already huh? " Minjung smirked.

The rest were giggling.

"No..." I replied shyly, my cheeks were evidently red like a tomato.

"Hahah, you got us to help you okay! " Seyoung cheerily said.

They agreed to help me dress up and prep me for the little hangout, no a compensation from Kai. I have seriously no regrets being their best friends.

Kai

I hoped she'll come though. I'll send her a message on Kakao Talk. Damn, what's her ID?

"Baekhyun, can you help me find Hyejin's Kakao ID?" I asked Baekhyun, the person who has the most connections.

"Here. I got her ID a long time ago when I was paired up with her for some project." He replied while showing me her ID.

"Thanks a bunch." I said as I typed her ID in.

Wow, her profile picture is kinda cute hahahaa. But first, let me send a messsage.

Hyejin, you coming? -Kai

Her reply came immediately.

YAH, HOW DID YOU GET MY ID? STALKERRR. D: -Hyejin

I literally burst out laughing at her reply.

Chill. I got it from Baekhyun. Ps you haven't answered my earlier question. -_- -Kai

That's for you to know. -Hyejin

Be clear!!! I don't want to make a wasted trip. Fuel is expensive!! -Kai

I don't feel your sincerity. - Hyejin

Fine, I'll come, but please be there. -Kai

I shall see. -Hyejin

Pretty annoying much. I guess I ahve to go to show my 'sincerity'. I better get going! It's already 2.45 pm! I got dressed in my half pants and a polo tee with some sneakers and rushed out of the house.

"Bye guys! Skip me for dinner! " I hollered.

"YESH. NO DINNER FOR KAI. " Kyungsoo's voice came as an answer.

I fished out by car keys and entered my car. The music playing was one of my favourite songs - Wolf. Perfect!

Hyejin

"Omo! It's almost time!!! " I shierked.

"Wait, let me put that BB cream and...done " Minjung said while applying the BB cream on my face.

To be honest, I have never worn such clothes and makeup. I feel like some popular girl now with those clothes on. (pic on the side media)

"Thank you so much, omg! " I screamed out.

"Welcome! " They cheerily said.

We did a group hug together and the brought me out of the room.

"Did Kai say anything?" Minjung asked.

"Hmm, let me check." I replied while taking out my phone from my bag.

A message received:

I reached. Come out now! -Kai

I replied:

How sincere. You're lucky today because I am accepting your request to come. -Hyejin

Whatever. -Kai

"He's here. Gotta scoot. Bye! "I waved at them.

They wished me all the best and I scooted out of the house and saw Kai in his car.

Kai

Geez, what is taking her so long?! Before I could send her another message. a beautiful yet somehow familiar figure appeared.

It is Choi Hyejin.

I couldn't believe my eyes How could she be so stunning so suddenly. I quickly got off my car and let her in.

"Kai annyeong. " She said.

"Annyeong, let's go." I replied while bringing her into my car.

"Where do you want to go? " I asked.

"Erm, let's go to the ice cream parlor there! " She said as she pointed to an ice cream parlor.

"Okay then. " I smiled.

The whole car ride was short and awkward.

________

helloo! so here's chapter 4 (: yehet!

I'll be continuing the details about the hangout in the next chapter ~ thank you for 10 reads *throws confetti * do comment on your views and do correct my mistakes! kamsahamida!

I changed some parts as I proof read the story. Hope the updated version is better! xx

saranghaja 사랑하자! ❤