Two: The (Sudden) Proposal

Kai

I styled my hair in front of the mirror, wore my uniform and walked out of the room with my bag. This thing of dating has seriously done a great job by daunting me.

Asking a girl out seems impossible, especially right now. Yes, I'm Mr. Popular and I have dated dozens of girls but the thing is, they ask me out so I basically never asked girls out. What should I do? Should I pick her up from home? Or should I just flirt with her so she will take the first move, like what I have done to other girls? Probably I should ask Chanyeol.

"Hyung, what should I do to get a girl out for a date? " I nudged Chanyeol.

"Uwaaaa ~ YOU'RE DATING FOR REAL NOW? Congrats Kaiii ~" Chanyeol squealed and clapped his hands like a seal.

"Eyyy, nope. I was dared by Sehun to date Hyejin for a month so yeah. " I replied with a poker face.

"YAH JINJA? You're not dating her for real and toying with her feelings? That's pretty mean, Kai. " Chanyeol said sternly.

"Who likes her anyway? She's just a trashy nerd, like seriously." I rebutted back.

Chanyeol and I got over a heated debate on this. Boy, I sure did receive an almost one hour's long lecture from him after being defeated. Seems like my choice is giving me harsh consequences, argh. Probably I'll have to muster my courage to ask her out.

"GUYS. SEE YOU LATER ~" I hollered.

"What? Wait for meee ~" Xiumin pleaded while brushing his teeth.

"Nopee, unless you wanna go to Hyejin's house right." I replied.

"Huh? New girl again? Good luck." He said with his mouth full of toothpaste.

"Yes Yes Yes. Ask those yesterday who were playing truth or dare. You'll understand why I'm going through this torture. " I sighed.

I walked out of the door, hoping that this whole dating thing was gonna be fine. Please. I fished out for my car keys and started my car and vroom. Off I go to Choi Hyejin's house. Grrr.

Choi Hyejin

"Missy, there's a young man at the door calling for you." Mrs Kim, my humble housekeeper called.

"What? Who's that??" I screamed back at her.

"Knock knock " someone knocked the door.

Geez! I'm in the middle of doing up my hair. "Wait up!" I exclaimed, while putting on my hair clip.

As I opened the door, a familiar face appeared.

It was Kai.

"ASDFGHJKL WHAT THE HECK IS KAI DOING HERE IN MY ROOM." I screamed at myself mentally.

"Good morning Ms. Choi." He shot me his deadly wink and dragged me out of my room before I could even say a word.

"I'll bring you to school, Hyejin-ssi. And your bag is in my car so let's go." He smirked.

My mind went blank. What's wrong with Kai, like seriously? Sending me to school and stuff? By the way, I'm so gonna kill my housekeeper for letting this guy enter my house!

As I entered his car, the smell of leather was elegant. It does smell like him hehe. 'Overdose' was being played on his music player and this car is definitely one expensive sports car.

"So, Hyejin-ssi. Since when you're the daughter of Lotte? " Kai enquired.

"Since when I was born? " I gave an annoyed look.

"You don't seem like one rich daughter anyways." He chuckled.

"That's mean! " I cried out.

"Don't cry. Be my girlfriend." He said.

"That's totally random... you're kidding right?" I replied shyly.

"No." The answer came in stern.

By the time I could even reply to that stupid request of his, we reached school. I carried my bag, as per normal and he held my hand as if we were dating for real.

"OMG. Is that Hyejin and Kai?! "

"What the heck is Hyejin doing with my Kai?"

"She seriously look like some cheap looking women, ew. "

I couldn't believe my ears. Those harsh comments it was then I decided to reject his proposal.

"Kai, I don't wanna be your girlfriend. " I blurted out.

"I guess you have to be. " His voice was strong and stern as he grabbed my wrist.

And the next thing, he hugged me.

"It's alright, let those girls continue the blabberings. You'll always be mine." He whispered softly.

My heart melted for real.

___

annyeong!

how's the story going so far? hope it's going smoothly. do point out my mistakes too, thanks:)

vote.comment.share