Eighteen: Childhood Sweetheart

Thanks to ohsnapitzclauds for this beautiful cover made ❤ Chapter dedicated to her:)

Eighteen: Childhood Sweetheart

Ji Eun

I came back to Seoul, in hopes of seeing my prince from childhood, Baekhyun. Call me faithful, many boys fell for me while overseas but I remained faithful to him.

But, he didn't.

He found many other girlfriends and he has one now.

His apologies seemed sincere, his eyes were innocent. I looked at those very eyes of his, and agreed to let him choose.

Imagine that you kept your promise tight. And the other party didn't keep it. It hurts. Inside the heart.

"Baekhyun?" My phone rang, he called me.

"Ne, how're you?" He asked with concern.

"Erm, it's fine. I wanna meet Minjung. Can I have her number?" I blurted.

I wanted to meet this girl. To talk things out, she's in a difficult position so I guess I should tell her my position.

"Bwoh? All...right. I will text you hers." He replied.

010273883 (Minjung)

I added the number into my contacts and called her.

"Yeobuseyo? (Hello?)" Minjung called. Her voice was delicate and sweet, it was pretty.

"Anyeong. This is Ji Eun.. " I introduced.

"Ji Eun? Do I know you?" She asked in a puzzled tone.

"No..I am Baekhyun's childhood sweetheart... I was thinking whether you would like to meet?" I requested.

There was a total silence in the other side of the line.

"Okay. Cafe Bene at Myeongdong?" She answered.

"See you at 3." I ended the call.

Cafe Bene

A cup of iced coffee and a fruit tart on the table. Sitting patiently for someone I had to meet.

A few moments after, the door was swung open and it revealed a young woman whom I am guessing it's Minjung.

"Over here." I smiled as I directed her, which I guess it is.

She smiled and bowed.

"안녕하세요 (Anyeong Haseyo Hello) My name is Minjung. I guess you're Ji Eun?" She introduced herself.

"내, 안녕 (Ne, Anyeong. Yes, Hello) I am Ji Eun. So, shall we started to talk about Baekhyun?" I replied.

She ordered a cup of latte and we started talking. We shared each others problems. I guess Baekhyun is in a hard position.

"So, do you really like him?" I asked. I had to know the answer.

Her face suddenly turned blank.

"I... don't know...I was... happy with him when I first know him, he made me happy. He turned my life into rainbows and happiness." She paused, "It was just recently that I felt that he distanced himself away from me and I feel that he doesn't like me anymore."

Upon hearing from her, I felt bad.

"I see. Shall we just wait for his choice and decision?" I suggested, "I hope we are in good terms even though we are like "fighting" over a guy."

"I am fine." She smiled.

MINJUNG'S POV

Ji Eun ssi is a nice lady. She has been so faithful to Baekhyun and never left him. But there's a small part of me that is telling me that I still like Baekhyun. Is it an infatuation or do I really love him?

After talking to her, I felt more informed. We sat at the cafe for an hour and then she had to leave as she had some important matters to attend to.

"Baekhyun oppa." I gave him a call.

"You met her?" He asked, "What did she say?"

"Yes.. I met her.. I...erm... yeah. You should decide... because it's up to you...I'm not going to be angry at your choice.... follow you heart. " I stuttered.

"Do you love me?" He suddenly asked.

"I....do.....?" I answered. My tone was seemed that I didn't know the answer.

"Okay. Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life?"

I was taken aback by this question. Do I love him? Do I?

"Yah, Kim Minjung ah!!  Can't you answer this simple question?" I screamed mentally.

I like him. All the memories spent together was simply amazing...  when I first saw him, I knew he was the one I love but after many things that happened, I am having second thoughts.

"Baekhyun ah, we can't just decide this over the phone. Shall we meet?" I suggested.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Dorm at 5?" He answered.

"Okay. I'll see you there." I hung up the call.

Hyejin

Yesterday was a drama. Baekhyun is now tied in between two girls. I wonder how Minjung is... is she okay?

Hmph, maybe I would call her.

"Unnie. Gwenchana? (Are you okay?)" I asked her with concern.

"I am at the EXO dorm with him now... it's hard.. can you come?" She whimpered softly.

-CALL ENDED-

THIS IS SERIOUS.  She is crying!!!  What did Baekhyun do huh?? I better rush down to the dorm RIGHT NOW!

At the EXO dorm

"Baekhyun ah.. 하지마(hajima, don't).." Evident female cries were heard.

I rushed inside and saw Minjung crying and Baekhyun on the couch, feeling very distressed.

"OMG. What happened?" I asked.

"Ask her. She doesn't even know whether she loves me or not." Baekhyun replied, feelings pissed.

-

A/N:

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER! Sorry:( Team Ji Eun or Team Minjung?

♡ IU AS JI EUN ♡ CHECK MEDIA:)

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

1) @puteri78 for adding my book to your reading list;)♡

2) @cooooolperson123 for voting all my chapters! :)♡

-See ya on Christmas!