Chapter 28

I left the mall two hours ago. I called Lihle to inform her that I am leaving but she shouldn't worry and follow me . Zweli has been calling me non stop but I have not been answering. It's him who stopped the guys I was flirting with with the help of Brian cause he's an IT specialist. I called Ntabeni to ask him about the Dlomo guy and he described him.

It's now 6:30 pm and I just finished taking a shower. Since I came back from the mall I watched movies in the cinema room. I moisturise and wrap myself with the towel. I am going to dress but not now. I take my book and go sit on the chair by the corner. I start reading. Few minutes later the door opens and the handsome Zweli stand there looking furious. He must never!!!! I look at him and back to my book.

"Hi Talitha" he says

"Hello Zwelakhe" I respond

"Why haven't you been taking my calls or responding to my texts?" He asks

"Am I propelled to Mr" I ask still with my eyes fixed on the book

"Did I do something wrong Ma?" He asks. I so want to smile or blush to how he just said 'Ma' but not today

"You tell me." I answer

"Please let's not do this now. What did I do wrong so I can apologise." He asks and I look at him.

"Why Zweli?" I ask

"Why What Tali. Can you please speak up so I know what I have done wrong" he says now worried

"So all along I tell you about this guys that disappear on me and you act like you are there for me only to find out that you are the one that make them disappear huh?" I ask and he looks away for a second

"What on about" he asks and I roll my eyes

"Don't you dare act surprise Zwelakhe. You know exactly what I am talking about!!!" I shout. He fully gets in and close the door and turn the key to lock

"Don't raise your voice at me Talitha we are both here and I can here you loud and clear" he says firmly

"Ow so you want to be the big guy now" I ask and he charges to me

"You think I liked it when you would tell me about having booty calls. No I didn't. I didn't want to hear Talitha but I had to listen. All I wanted was to be the one doing all those things with you" he says and pull me up from the chair. I don't resist. He holds my waist. "Call me jealous or mad I don't care and I am sorry for chasing all your dicks away. It was the best thing I have ever done in my life because I was going to regret watching another man loving whilst am here, well I was not ready and I was damn waiting for you to stop seeing us all man as conniving bastards" he says. Is this guys telling me he like me??

"Whatever Zweli"

"Can we talk about this after the dinner cause I don't want us to ruin each other's night" he says.

"You can go. I am no longer going" I say

"Yes you are going" he says firmly

I try to say something but he stops me. "I've been waiting maMtimande and it's long overdue now" he says and drags me closer then smash his lips on mine. Talitha you have to stop this. You are still mad remember? The voice but my body and soul wants this.

He deepens the kiss and I follow suit. We kiss so passionately and start touching each other here and there. The next thing I know I am being lifted up. He puts me in his waist, my legs wrap themselves around him. He moves to the bed and drop me there and start kissing me all over again. He moves to my neck, shoulder, chest like he's communicating with them. It feels so good. He he pulls me up with his one hand while the other is caressing my thighs. I was still in a towel naked inside. He deeply into my eyes that I finally look away. He makes me look at him. I do and he says "I love you". Holy cow!!! I do t even get to respond cause he starts kissing me all over again. From lips to neck. I think he left a love bite where he just kissed. My body is doing things that fail me at this moment, sending an undeniable message to him to keep going. He goes down with the kissed and unties them towel. I am now exposed. "Fuck Tali" he cuss loud for me to hear him.

I close my eyes, feeling his lips going down. He starts licking my nipples which makes me cross my legs in agony of what's going to be next. His fingers trace down my thighs so gentle making me moan. As I was still catching my breath I feel his fingers clasping my folds, he starts massaging them while sucking my nipples. I am on another cloud of pleaser nine is too close. He kneels and take of his shirt so quick that I wonder if he unbuttoned it. He is now left with his vest. He pinches my nipple that I flinch a bit, pain and pleasure!!. He starts with the sucking. He moves from my nipples to my belly button, not this is too erotic.I  can't even touch him all I do is clench my claws on the bed covers. He moves down and kneels in between my legs, I try closing them but he opens them and starts massaging my folds, I moan loudly. He then take his lips down and start licking, so help me!!! This is damn good.

He starts sucking and licking. I don't know if his younger has a vibrator or what but I am feeling it. I keep on moaning and panting. A feel a warm wave coming, it's getting closer and closer. "Zweli" I scream with my horny voice. "Let it go ma" he reposes still in between my legs. He continues sucking and licking until I can't hold on any longer. I splash all my cum and squirt on him. I open my eyes to find him licking his lips. "You taste so good" he says with his voice which I just discovered. As I am still throbbing from the cum he starts massaging my clit which arouse me again.

I decide to also participate. I get up and kneel in front of me on the bed and start kissing him tasting myself in the process. I reach for his best and pull it up. I then reach his waist and unbutton his belt and zip. He looks at me and look away with a smirk. I drag his trouser down, he helps me taking it off. We start kissing again, I run my hands down his torso. When did he gain abs. I move them down and reach for lil man and he groans just as I touch it. I rub it gently on top of his briefs. My hand goes up and down back again. I reach for the waist band and put my hands his. A moan escape my lips as I touch his lil man in the flesh. I start jerking it up and down. He groans. His groan escalate as I increase my pace. His hand goes for my clit and start rubbing it. I moan. It feels exquisite. We are still on our knees. He moves his hands and put them on my butt cheeks caressing them. Our groan and moans fill the room. Thank god there's sound proof.

He lifts me up and I push my legs back not to sit on them. Just then he drops me on top of the bed. In gasps I look at him and he smirks. Really. I want him in me. He takes off his briefs and lil man spring up. He is not big but average. He rubs my clit vigorously and then slowly again. I can't take this torture. "Zweli. Please" I say. He continues looking at me. Deep!!!!. I come once again. He moves closer. "How bad do you want me?" He asks. Damn the voice!!! It makes me want him more. "Badly" I say. He gets in between my legs and rubs his lil man on my wet coochie. He slowly push in. My walls hug his guy slowly, I moan.

"Mhmmm" Zweli groans. He starts moving slowly. He moves in circles. It hits every corner. He then tower his head and kiss me while moving. His hand goes underneath my waste and lifting me up a bit and hit his strokes. How is he even managing to do all this?? He pumps me hard which makes me moan and scream his name. His groans taking me far on. He hits my g-spot and I scream. Damn!! This has to be the best sex I ever had. I swear!! He removes his hand and lift my thigh and start moving. I scream, moan and pant. "Zweli" I say and he looks at me hitting his strokes. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I respond. It must the sex. Too damn good. He reaches for my and lift it up and intertwine our fingers. I harbour him with my legs around his waste, he moves down out bed and walks us to the wall. He starts pumping me. I moan as I cum. I'll die of coming today. He circles his waste slowly and passionately. I moan and scream. I run my hands on him. His pace increase he's probably close to coming but I don't want him to. "Please don't come yet, I want to make you to" I say. He moves to the bed reverse. And lay with me slowly. I am now on top. I look at him. All I see is love. I smile and he does too. I start shaking and grinding. He groans and hold my waste controlling my pace. I shake whilst kissing him. We fill the room with our moans and groans. He even scream my name cursing here and there. The longest first round ever!! I increase my grinding pace until his body tenses. "I am about to come, move up" he says I do as he says and he does come. I take the tissue on the bedside and wipe his sperms. He then drags me to cuddle up.

"We are going to the dinner at 8 then we can talk over our problem when we come back" he says. Wow this guy!! I snuggle closer and sleep invites itself.