Chapter 10

I wake up and find 10 missed calls from my family and a message from Lindiwe telling me she's no longer coming cause husband's work came through so she doesn't want to come with the kids cause they will leave my house sad. I understand even though I was also looking forward to seeing her. I call her and tell her it okay and also call Mbuso. It's 10 am, Wow I am such a sleepy head but again I was drinking yesterday. I make the bed and head to the show...... Oh yeah!! I am not in my house so no bathing things but at least there's also a balcony so I go stand there for a few minutes. A knock comes through

"Come in." I shout still standing at the balcony.

"Good morning sleepy head, I bought you these and also you can change to this" Zwelakhe says handing a plastic from clicks and grey shorts and white T-shirt. They are his. Eeeer!!

"Thank you."

I can't believe that this guy actually pays attention to things we normally talk about. There was a time he asked me what soap I was using to bath with cause I don't use cologne often because of my skin problems. He bought me the exact soap I told him I use, dove and oral-B toothpaste.  There are other essentials like a toothbrush and bath towels, a set of three. I mean I'm speechless. Anyway I take the things and go to bath.

I am fresh but I didn't use a roll-on and I have no panties. The clothes fit me nicely for staying indoors and they have his fading cologne scent on them. I fold my clothes and put them on top of the bed. I'll look for plastic to throw them in.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and it smells divine. Wait!! Zwelakhe knows how to cook? He is in an apron, he was wearing a hoodie then, now he is in his black vest that shows his masculinity and grey sweatpants. Sexy!!!!! Get your mind off the gutter Talitha, my gut voice. But he is sexy!! Yeah and you are now drooling.

"They always say a picture lasts longer" Zwelakhe says swaying  to the sink with a bowl. Shit!!! Was I really drooling? I need to listen to my inner voice more

"Get out of here" I say. He laughs

"Come eat. What time do you have to leave for your sister" he asks as he settles on the chair

"She cancelled...on me. I'll leave after eating" I say in between yawning

"You can stay till late then" He says. Is he asking or telling me??

"Umm I'd love to but I didn't use roll on and also my...," I stop as I realise I was about to say my underwear is dirty.

"Your what" He gives me the other look I can't decipher.

"Umhhm never mind I just need a change of clothes" I say. What better way is there to say it??

"Are mine not comfortable?" He asks.

"No they are just that....i-need-some-underwear" I say hastily and he looks at me with eyes wide opened

"Don't tell me you are wearing my shorts without that" He says with a smirk. What's there to smirk about.

"No I am wearing the dirty one Zweli" I say sarcastically. He chuckles

"Okay finish up so that I can take you back. My poor pants" He says, looking down at me as I am sitting next to him.

"Hhhay get lost. It's not like you wear them with an underwear" I say and he gasps

"What did I spill the beans?" I ask with my hand on my mouth. He laughs, like really laugh.

"You are stupid wena" He says standing up to the sink. I laugh at him

Wait. Where is Ariana because it's Saturday. Can she be asleep till this time?? I decide to Zweli and he says she went for a sleepover over to Brian's daughter. Wait, Branana has a kid??? Okay I'm going to pretend as though I didn't hear that. After eating I do dishes even though he said no. I am not sitting at the lounge waiting for him to take me back to my place. He comes down wearing a grey T-shirt. Talitha you are starring again, the reprimanding voice.