Chapter 33

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ever felt like something that has been missing for too long in your life is put into place? Like that moment where everything makes sense. Where you just want to leave in the present moment cause you don't know what the future holds or where you just want to forget about the past? Cause this present moment is bliss, it's everything you've hoped and wished for. Well I am leaving in that present moment.

I am the happiest man alive, even my daughter acknowledges that. Well still haven't got the right words to tell her that I am with Talitha, not that she'll mind cause she's fond of her but things can change.  I will ask her later today how she'd feel if I start dating.

I really don't know how I got so blessed to be with this amazing, intelligent, caring and kind woman whose busy swaying her hips up and down the room trying to tidy up. Yesterday after our date, we decided to stay in Cape Town so we'll leave today late.

I find myself smiling alone in disbelief, she's really mine with all her fine ass. Talitha is such an amazing woman and I'm grateful, I don't take this love for granted. Her movements doesn't make it easier for lil guy here, she is so sexy in my golf shirt.

"Are you done mama" I ask moving my eyes with her. She looks at me with puppy eyes. Behold there comes trouble!!

"Babe I am hungry" she says and I chuckle she looks so cute being a baby

"What do you want to eat my love, you know I can't cook to save my life?" I ask

"I would love for you to be in the menu" she says wiggling her eyebrows, damn I scored me some rare jewel. "But since I am so hungry I'll probably faint along the way, so may I please eat first then I will devour you when I am done" she says. I laugh. She's definitely mine and she does devour me when I give her the chance to be on top. Her moves and pussy are addiction altogether, Eish too much info.

"You still haven't said what you want to eat love" I say. The heat I am feeling right now I want her and I know she wants me too

"How about Wimpy, our favourite and I'd love cake from Mug n Bean with their coffee" she says. Oh yeah her periods are on the way and I already feel for, the pains show her no mercy. I still want us to go to the doctor and check what's wrong but she wants nothing to do with doctors.

"Okay my love bring my shirt then but I am ordering online then I'll leave shortly" I say

She walks to me. I swear she's damn gorgeous and sexy which are extra qualities to her being smart and intelligent.

"A fine man once said "you're all mine there's no need to drool my love." I am just sharing" she says shrugging her shoulders and I chuckle with an amused face.

"Oh is that's so?" I ask taking off my shirt on her and cupping her ass, she loves it. I love the fact that it makes her vulnerable to me. I can hear her hissing under her breath as I am massaging her ass. I am going to fuck her back to sleep and go get us food. I push her to the bed and she drops with her back and giggles. I then place my legs on her sides, I steal pictures of her looking at me like I am some snack ready to be eaten. "I am ordering the breakfast from Wimpy" I say just so she doesn't lose interest.

Once I am done with the order I caress her thighs gently and she shivers on my touch. My hand goes underneath her back, I lift her up to fully occupy the bed then get on top of her. Her natural scent drives me insane as I kiss her from mouth to neck down to her belly button. I know she'll deny me the right to lick my snack cause we didn't bath and I am so craving it.

I kiss her all the way up. She moans on my ear and leaves me on shivers as her breath gets in contact with my hairy neck. I move my leg on the side and harbour it in between her thighs, my hand moves all the way up to her nana and fill her up. Damn she's wet, it doesn't take her long huh? Vulnerability on steroids. I massage her clit. I take off my boxers and her panties, I lift her legs up to my thighs and my hand underneath her back to arch it. I slowly position myself with the other hand and push my self in her slowly. She moans so sexy biting her lip. Her walls welcome me warmly when I am finally in I start hitting my strokes the other hand balancing me while the other is arching her back. New potion and it seems to drive her crazy cause she's moaning, cussing and calling my name.

My thrust increase. I slowly lay her down with my hand and one leg down then lift the other one to my shoulder. I hit it from corner to corner. "Ahh baby don't stop" she says as I go faster and deeper. I need to cum but since she's not satisfied I am going to wait for her, I keep on decreasing the pace to lessen the pressure on my nuts. I pull out and lie down with her facing that way and her back against me, spooning position. I go in and start moving. Shit!! I am not going to last on this position but it's good she came more than once. I let go of my kids inside her, we'll talk about that after.  I prepare myself to go collect food.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I open my eyes to find my man looking at me with love eyes. He is even smiling all to himself. So much love, I am honoured.

"I love you and thank you for applying at Dlomo Holdings" he says with sarcasm on the last part

"Whatever I am hungry Zwelakhe" I say and he widens his eyes and narrows his eyebrows

"What have I done now to be called by my full name?" He asks pulling my hand

"You came inside of me Zweli" I say. I can't miss the face he's pulling right now

"Umhhh about that my love, I was just caught up in the moment will go get pills in the afternoon" he says so carefree

"Yeah right. I need to start drinking prevention pills" I say. The look I am getting from him says "don't bore me"

"Eerrr that's not an option, we'd rather buy the entire pharmacy just for morning after pills, I want nine heads from you" he says with a smirk. I laugh in disbelief

"That day I push the last nine then I would know I must have been bewitched babe" I say

"No my love. Love would have taken its course. Wake up so we can go eat." He says "oh and I bought you a dress and toiletries" he adds. I just smile.

I thank God for the opportunity to endure in my suffering because if this is where I am supposed to be then I am so complete. After showering and dressing up we head to the kitchen and Boom I find Sakhi eating. When did he get here? We are at his beach house by the way.

"Close to afternoon Sakhi" I say as it's 11:53. Zweli and him crack up

"There's no such thing Talitha". Sakhi says

"Well I could've have said Good morning but what if it was long after the 3 minutes then it would've been afternoon" I say and more laughter

"Ayy I give up. How was your night?" Sakhi asks

"It was good and how was yours?" I ask and he says "just good"

"Umhh there's some..." he says but is cut short by a lady descending the stairs from the other side of the bedrooms, definitely not coming from Sakhi's room cause it's the other direction.

I look at Zweli then back at Sakhi after I realise who this lady is. Unbelievable!!!!

"As I was about to say, she came with me cause we were at the same club and her friends left her" Sakhi says. My entire mood changed.

"Hi Zweli and the assistant" Primrose says.

I greet back and fix my food then take it with me to the pool. I am so disgusted it's not even funny. The nerve!! Actually let me not jump into conclusions cause they'll give me wrong impression. I indulge on my food while playing music on my phone. Sakhi decides to join me with a cup of coffee and my chocolate cake I assume. He sits on the chair opposite me.