Chapter 32

I am so bored at this moment, it's a lazy Sunday morning. I am back at my own place and it feels totally different. Highlight of the week is that I am an aunt again, six heads and 12 eyes call me Aunty, like how awesome is that? Konke was blessed with a baby girl last Wednesday and to say the least is he is all over her. I am proud of how responsible he is. He decided to step up. He is working part time at his school, I mean why wouldn't we help in here and there?

My birthday was 2 weeks back, also my mom's other ceremony followed and we attended. I was given a photo album and some of her clothes, which I got to pick because honestly it could've been greedy of me if I took things that I won't wear.

As for my birthday it was just normal besides my lovely boss-boyfriend getting me gifts left right and center. We had a mini birthday celebration in the office which was me, Zweli, Mel, Brian and Skye. It was great. Next week we are going to Klerksdorp for my dad's surprise birthday. I invited Zweli and Brian, which make him bring Mel with. My phone rings. It's my man, yeah you heard me.

"Babe" I answer with a whining voice, I am such a baby to my man. He chuckles

"Hey. I told you not to leave my place cause you'll miss me, hear yourself right now being my big baby" he says and I giggle

"I actually miss Kay not you big man" I answer,  lying obviously. He laughs. That laugh

"Wow here I am thinking that I am bigger than Kay buts it's all good. What are you up to" he asks

"I am just chilling, thinking of cooking lasagna" I say, I know he's gonna come. He loves my lasagna

"Haha funny my love. By the way I am already at the door so open up" he says. I smile widely.

I am so excited like a kid seeing candy store. I pull out my blanket and run to the lounge to open the door. I am in my panties and vest. I don't care he's my man after all, a handsome one at that. Woah!!!! I spoke too soon about handsomeness. Is he running for Mr SA??? He looks so yummy. He has a bouquet of red and white roses on his one hand and paper bag on the other. I can see a Gucci label, I wonder what he got me.

"I always tell you am all yours my love, no need to drool. Hello again" he says kissing me briefly. I smile. He even smells so fresh.

"Hey babe" I say moving away for him to get in. He hands me the Gucci paper bag and flower

"Happy Belated birthday my love" he says.

"You've bought me so many gifts the past week, I am not complaining though. Thank you" I say

I put them on the kitchen counter and hug him instead of hugging me back he picks me up and spin me around. "Babe put me down" I say giggling. He smashes his lips on mine.

We kiss each other so hungrily. Of course we are hungry for each other we haven't had sex in 3 weeks. He walks to the bedroom with me on his arms, legs wrapped around his waist. He keeps on stealing the kisses as he minds his footstep. He lays me on the bed.

"Have you heard of trousers or skirts my love" he asks. I couldn't miss the sarcasm in that. I just giggle. "Well since you haven't I can't resist you in this panties" he adds kissing me.

He takes off his clothes nicely and put them on the hanger, maybe he's going somewhere after this so he can't be creased. He comes back with a huge smile. What a fine ass man!!! We kiss and touch. From neck to mouth. He worships my body on every corner by planting kisses, thank god I bathed 2 hours ago. Damn!!! This man can lick and suck!! "Mmmmm, yes babe"

After that whole damn good love making we took a shower. Guess what? My man planned all this. He even came with a toiletry bag. Apparently I need to look dashing as he is taking me out. I decide to wear my crimson solid off shoulder short sleeve body-con dress. I top it with accessories on my neck, finger and wrist and black Gucci purse which Sweedy bought. I put on my black straps heels. Zweli is wearing black slim fit trousers and black golf shirt with black belt and shoes.