Chapter 11

I have to stop because this kiss is going deeper but I love what his hands are doing to me. He is running them on my cheeks which gives me goosebumps.

"Zwe..we can'...." I didn't even finish. He draws me back to his lips. What should I do? The kissing is just WOW on it's own. I push him back.

"We can't we have to stop" I say.

He looks at me with eyes I can't decipher. It's more like he wants to pick me up and have me here or maybe it's me cause honestly I want to taste him just once but how will he look at me after that? How is our relationship going to be? What if he thinks of me as a slut? I don't want a relationship. What if one gets attached after that? It's just too complicated.

"I have to go. Sorry about that" He says.

"Like before?" I ask. I did not mean to say that.

"What?"

"Nothing. Safe travel" I say. There's honestly sexual tension between us but I have to control myself and he better do that too.

"You are such a good kisser" he says. So random.

"You are not bad yourself." I say. He chuckles.

"You are so corky." He says

"Thank you I know" I say which makes him laugh.

"Wow. At first you failed to say 'thank you'" He says. Didn't he say he's leaving?

"That's because I already know I am a good kisser and corky. I hope you took notes of the kiss" I say. He gasps softly

"So I am a bad kisser?" He asks

"You are not bad" I smile into that. He is good it gives me stomach flashes but he will have a big head

"Wow okay mam. May I please be the student" He asks. Okay this is not where I wanted this small talk to come to.

"Unfortunately I don't teach you just learn on the go" I say. I open the door for him. He needs to leave cause the tension that is in here is a lot and we just can't.

He finally leaves. I fix the lounge and take other things to the kitchen. I go take a shower then hop in my pjs and get in bed with a book. It's still early to sleep but in the next hour I'll sure do. I hope Zweli made it home safe. I read my book and my phone rings.

"Hello"

"Hi Tali please don't hang up. I just need few minutes of your time" He says

Somebody please call pest control cause this pest won't let me rest. What does Nkosi really want from me? I moved on can't he do the same. I honestly can't deal right now

"I am listening"

"I know you have been telling me to stop calling you but I can't Tali. May we please meet so we can talk properly" He says. What am I going to talk to him about. He is the one who wants to talk

"You mean you are the one who wants to talk cause honestly there's nothing I want to say to you except that you need to stay away from me" I say and hang up. He calls countless times and I end up blocking the number.

I wake up to someone banging my door so bad. Who could that be? Nxl at 3 am on a Sunday.

"I am coming" I shout walking to the door. I am on my short Pjs. I open and two police officials are standing at my door. Okay!!!

"Hello Mam I am officer Phokane and I am with Mr Dire. We would like you to follow us to the hospital. Your colleague was involved in an accident and rushed there" He says