[WilburSoot]--The Dance

"Y/n! Hurry or we'll be late!" Chloe yelled up the stairs, me rushing down the stairs making sure I don't trip on my huge dress.

The dress:

"Oh, sweet lemons, You're beautiful

"Oh, sweet lemons, You're beautiful." Chloe said, taking a minute to observe me.

"Thanks, love. Can we go, I don't wanna miss it!" I said, patting my tight sides.

"Of course, the carriage has already made it." 

After we got into the carriage we were just memorized by the mansion.

"Ladies, follow me." A brunet boy took our hands and took us into the gold covered house. 

I saw dream, or an old friend of mine, I let go of the grip Chloe had on me and walked over to him.

"Dream?" He turned around and smiled, "I've missed you." he whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too, dreamy." He smiled and held my face and pulled my hand.

He took me to a backroom with a brick fireplace and windows lining this room.

"I'm not fond of dancing." I mumbled out, playing with my fingers.

"neither am I, I'm just here for my boyfriend." he chuckled softly.

"ooo, dreamy has a man" I laughed out, raising my eyebrows.

"hey...you're acting like you didn't fuck with the Manburg leader."

"rude." I growled through my teeth.

A very tall man was pushed through the carpet door by a lady. He had fear in his eyes, sending a feared look at the two of us.

"Hey, are you alright Mr. William?" I looked up a the feared man.

"U-m well, no." He stuttered

The lady rushed away and I was given the full look of this tall man.

He wore a a very nice suit with his curly hair. His brown piercing eyes hit me, and stars sat in them.

"Mr. William do you need us to leave?" I stuttered as he swiped the dirt of his suit and looked back up at me.

"Please, call me Wilbur, and you're fine." He hummed.

I got up awkwardly and walked away.

I caught Chloe in ny eye and walked over to her.

She ignores me and walked away.

I sighed and drank another sip of wine. I saw Willi- Wilbur on the couch with a scared look on his face.

I walked over to him and smiled, "Are you alright?". He looked up at me through his glasses and laid back.

After a long moment, he cleared his throat,

"I think I'm in love with you."

"R-really?" I said, looking around the room, clearly unsure about the situation I was in.

He cupped my face and kissed me.

Mr. William Gold just k-kissed me.

I was flabbergasted and pulled away.

"Fuck- I'm sorry" He began venting out, in response to this boy being annoying I kissed him. It was a long love filled kiss.

" I love you

too . "