[Comforting]--Technoblade.

TW//Panic attack
this is for a my comfort and what I felt a lot. Please skip if your uncomfortable.

The walls of your imagination were closing into you. The darkness overfilled your mind. The bathroom flickering light was the only comforting thing at the moment. The bottles of gel, and lotion seemed to turn into scary creatures coming to do something.

The clicking of the locks on the front door were loud and ringing in your ears. Your boyfriend opened the door to find you shaking and tears falling down your face.

He fell to the ground and held you.

He was the light at the end of a dark tunnel, the solution in a problem, the bread to your butter.

He had known about your recent chain of panic attacks.

"Love, breath in and out. Mock my breathing." Once you did that, the walls were not as small, the bottles were just bottles, and the lights were now just lights.

You crumbled completely into his chest and gripped his shirt, like he was going to leave.

" I'm sorry . " You apologized, wiping your tears off and sending a shocked look on his face.

" Don't say sorry? You're fine. " He smiled, watching you trying to fix what you looked like in the mirror.

He bent down and kissed your jawline a bit. You giggled and kissed him softly before he left to his office.