"If anything happens, I love you."

TW// School Shooting

Y/n sighed at the alarm clock blaring in her ears.

"Good morning world." She said, groaning as she arose from her bed. Sadly, Tommy wasn't going to be at school today which made her almost sad. 

She put her uniform on, and grabbed her backpack. 

Her sweet mother and father were at the table waiting for her to arrive.

"Ah, Y/n! Good morning eat your food and you'll be off to school!" Her father chuckled bring her into a tight hug. 

She giggled in response, grabbing the freshly made toast form her mother.

"Sweetheart, you have to be headed out the door in a minute if you want to make it to school on time!" Her mother said.

"I have to go now, mum!" She said, chasing herself out the door making her parents running to the girl.

They sat on the end of the rode watching their little girl walk down the rode. 

She walked into class and letting the bell ring. It was a normal day, a little too normal.

A gunshot blared, and another one, and another one. They were now in lockdown. 

She pulled out her phone and immediately went to texting Tommy.

TOMMY💕

If anything happens, I love you.

Wait what??

Y/n respond

what the heck happened???

She was about the press the keyboard, when a loud boom hit her head, and she was gone.

This was based off the Netflix film, "If anything happens i love you" Its pretty sad.