Death of a Bachelor

Um. Tw//shooting

«Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight»

Wilbur looked at his noticable changes. He looked different. People have told him and he found them more noticable.

«I'm playing hooky with the best of the best
Put my heart on my chest so that you can see it, too»

He was on break with the L’manberg leaders playing some hooky. He found me sneaking around in L’manberg and he captured me. He fell in love when he saw me. He put a heart with his fingers on his chest to show love.

«I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?»

Wilbur walked along the rode, even thinking about you made his throat fell weird.

«The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor»

«Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after (woo)
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor»

Wilbur always loved the idea of having a wife, being happy was all he wanted.

«I'm cutting my mind off
Feels like my heart is going to burst
Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be served»

Wilbur sat at the cat café at a table for two. His heart was exploding with his feelings for Y/N. He saw Y/N and asked her to sit down she sat down and smiled.

«And when you think of me am I the best you've ever had?
Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad»

They shared a drink a couple times and Wilbur decided to ask, “When you think of me, am I the best?”. I answered, “Of course your the best.” Y/N said giggling.

They were smiling together laughing when something hit Wilbur in the back. He completely fell on his food knocking his tea over. Y/N looked at and saw a bullet. He was shot...

“Death of a Bachelor that had a chance..”