Cooking

Me and Alex were stream cooking again. I boop his nose with flour and he splashed me with water.

“Can we make the pizza now?” I asked hopefully changing the subject.

“Sure!” he says using his happy smile.

I smiled and mixed the flour, oil, water and made some dough. [Pretend you don't have to wait a day for the bread to rise.] I took the dough out of the fridge and put it on the counter.

“Alex, can you get the flour so it doesn't stick?” he grabbed it and put it on the counter.

I pushed the dough out and began mushing it I was doing it completely wrong. He came behind me and held my hands and pushed down with me. His soft warm breath hitting my ear and neck. I shuttered and pushed down again on the soft dough. He kept guiding my hands in guidance.

There was an donation and it ready “even though you look like a divorced dad I still love you”

I let out a snort of laughter. He didn't look to happy.

“I think you look handsome as a divorced father.” I spoke up after cleaning myself up.

“Aw thanks y/n. Are you the new girlfriend that the father has?” Alex said laughing with pink cheeks.

“no your the sugar daddy. I'm gonna get cancelled on twitter for saying that.” I said sighing.

“Oh.” he said in response.

I decided I was going to do something stupid. I went over to him and moaned ‘daddy’ ( y'all I have no ideas okay. ). He immediately became red. I happily want over to begin setting the pizza in the oven. He kinda just stood there like shane dawson. I took out my phone to make a instagram post.

                 Instagram!

Posted @y/npog

Y/npog: why @quackity look like that?||| Quacktiy: wtf Y/N||| Dream: haha

|
|
| Quacktiy: wtf Y/N
|
|
| Dream: haha

Press for more comments . . .