-=-=-=-=

"He has your eyes," The mother of Toby said, looking back up at Schlatt.

"He has your smile, honey."  Schlatt said, kissing the new mother.

Now, Schlatt wouldn't have ever known his wife would have gone mysteriously missing. He was now a single father, he hoped his beautiful lost wife would come back. Days turned into months, months turned into years. He could be a father anymore. He made the hard decision, he grabbed the box and got a blanket, two toys, and his child Toby. He put them all together and set the boy outside. He wiped the tears away and went back inside. 

Now his wife, Y/N, was found. She was taken anger by Schlatt's ex. You may be thinking, why did she just fight them, well she pretty much just had a child. She was now living independently in a forest. She watched her husband become president, go through war, then die. Her son was only about 16, if she was correct. She turned on the television and saw her son was president. She decided she was gonna leave her house once in awhile. She left to L'manburg. She knew Ph1LzA so she rang him, and he said she could come over.

She made it to his house and knocked. GhostBur, Philza's son, opened the door and she smiled at him and began to speak, "Is Philza Here?".

"Yes he is, let me go get him for you." the scratchy boys voice spoke, and he floated off into who knows where. Philza came into view and She smiled and he walked a bit faster to her.

"Y/n!, Ello there!" Phil said, hugging her and gesturing to come inside.

"Thank you for letting me come over. I found out something." She spoke, looking up at Phil. He furrowed his eyes brows and spoke too, "And, what's that?"

"Do you remember when I was dating Schlatt?" She asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Well we had kid, and I think he's the president." Phil was startled.

"You did, when?" Phil said taking a sip of water.

"Sixteen years ago."

A boy, in as of which, was Toby, walked into the room. Only the Schlatt family had the horns. Toby looked up at the two adults and shuttered. The small horns came through his hair. It showed in her hair too.

Toby had heard the stories about his mom, this lady had the exact description of her.

"-mom..-?" He said, looking straight at her.

"Yes?"