♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🔥:; ↳ ❝ Sapnap ¡! ❞

I walked up to his door and knocked. I was greeted by Emily Johnson. (if you didn't know, she's white.)

"Heyy, welcome to the boys™ house. Who do you know here?" She said, standing in the door way. I pushed through not wanting to talk to this bitch.

I walked to Nick's room and dropped my bags off and laid down.  I had a horrible day, failed half of my tests, got made fun of. Fuck school honestly.

She walked into his room like it was hers and yelled, "Get the fuck out of Nick's room!"

I simply said, "No I'm fine.". I shoveled my head into his pillows trying to block out the most noise I could.

"Nick! There's a crazy person in your bed!" She yelled.

I groaned and went to his connected bathroom. I washed off my makeup and pulled my lashes off. I fake smiled at her and pulled out his sweatshirt from his drawer. I smugly walked out putting the sweat shirt over my bra that I had on. I saw him in his gaming room with a couple of his friends. Emily, being the annoying bitch she was walked behind me like I was a criminal.

"Nick, this lady won't leave!"

I rolled my eyes and slumped over to him.

I sat into his lap and yawned. He peppered my face in kithes.

"hi n/n." He said, me, looking into his sweet soft green eyes.

"hi baby" I said, yawning into his body heat and snuggling into him.

Emily, still giving me the death stare. I flipped her off making her gasp like she was just hate crimed.

"You're a whore!" Emily yelled.

Her saying that was my last straw. I got up from his lap and dragged that bitch by her shirt.

"You're a bitch Emily" I mocked. I sat her down outside.

"Your on every guys dick!" She yelled I punched her straight in the nose.

"Got something to say?" I said, punching her mouth, "Uh, oh looks like you can't."

After dragging the hell out of that bitch, I walked back inside and his friends left.

"Babeyy" He said, picking me up and spinning me.

"What?" I said, patting his hair after wrapping around him.

"I always hated Emily, since she hated you."