♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ Technoblade ¡! ❞

lıllılı
now playing
Bubble Gum- Clario

2:18||━━━━━━━━━━━◍────|| -1:22

◂◂                 ▍▍              ▸▸

«Sorry I didn't kiss you
But it's obvious I wanted to
Bubble gum down my throat and it's a curse
But my luck couldn't get any worse»

Y/N sat next to Techno after his attempt to kiss her failed. The happy man turned gloomy. She sighed. She had liked the Blade for seven fucking years, but ruined the attempt to get what she wanted. It felt as if there was a plug in her voice keeping her from speaking.

«'Cause I swallowed the bubble gum
Oh, and these seven years will be pretty dumb
Pink flowers grow from my skin
Pepto Bismol veins and I grin»

Her cheeks were covered in blush, looking like a red and pink flower garden was on her face. She didn't realize how hurt Techno was. To get the crazy tension upon them he spoke up.

"You look so nice in your shirt
It's sad because it just hurts
I'd do anything for you
But would you do that for me, too?" Voice cracking in sadness every couple of seconds. Techno stopped in his tracks and waited for Y/N to answer. He didn't get in answer.

He walked into his apartment, and closed the door and broke down in tears. I leaned against the apartment door hearing his cries made my head jamble words together. I decided to leave and call him. It ringed a couple times before he answered.

"Hello?" I asked I could hear sniffles from the other side.

"Oh, um hi." His voice small and raspy.

"I-" again. My voice was cut off by something. Bubble gum was down my throat again.

I hung up and ran to techno's apartment. I knocked on the door and waited, waited until he opened it. Wide eyes staring into my soul.

I jumped up and kissed his face. Him melting with me. His arm slithering around my waist. One arm cupping my face. It felt correct. We were now inside him closing the door while still kissing. He never went too far.

Only small little kisses. I pulled away again for air. He smiled at me. We went back to the couch and cuddled goodnight.