Pacify Her

Before we get started Eret goes by all pronouns. So I won't be misgendering her.

«Tired, blue boy walks my way
Holding a girls hand
That basic bitch leaves finally
Now I can take her man»

Tired, annoyed eret walks into the party with a girl holding his hand. I had liked eret since forever. She finally left and I was able to get him. Little did I know, eret liked me back.

«Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?»

My mother always used to tell me, “Stay away from things that aren't yours!" But was he really hers if he's liked me back for years?

“Hello, Eret!” I said smiling. “Who's she?" I said pointing at the blonde headed bitch standing next to him.

“Oh this is Angel. Say hi Angel.” Eret says annoyance running upon his voice.

“We're together.” she said crossing her eyes giving me a death stare. Eret nodding in "agreement". After she left i thought.

«Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves You don't love her
Stop lying with those words»

After she left I began to speak, “I can't stand her whining
Where's her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring.” he nodded agreeing to her being annoying.

I smirked and whispered in their ear, “So boy, just love me, down, down, down”. His face was now red. He put his hand onto my face and leaned in 90% where as I, leaned in the extra 10%.

“Was she really yours, if you loved me..?” I said frowning in the kiss.

"I'd love to be with you, ( y/n ) truly. It's just she's something." Eret said pulling away from our faces. I sighed and held onto him like he was going to disappear if I didn't. It was shortly let go of when she came back. I still held onto him when Angel came.

“what the hell!" Angel yelled getting every body's attention I began to laugh when, I saw her yell.
She smacked eret which made me throw a punch hitting her in the jaw. We started a fist fight. I laughed and talked, “Pacify her she's getting on my nerves” before kicking her making her pass out.

I gladly got up and left with Eret. Once we had walked for a bit he stopped in his tracks and held my face.

“Your so beautiful ( y/n ).." his soft eyes looked into mine before we connected our lips.

"Pacify her.." he said cutting off any words I was trying to say.