🙌

Technopissbabybladeinnittubbonotfoundnapsoot (not a ship name 🤽🤽)
Woman💗💚💋💗💗💗💗💗💓💓💓💓💓💝💝💝💓💓💓💓💟💟💟💟❣️💖💖❣️❣️💋💋💋💋💋

Men🔪🔪🔪🔪😩😩😩😩🌩️🌩️🌍🌍🌍🌍😜😜😜🙌🙌🗡️🗡️🗡️Non-binary pals 💝💝💓💓💓💞💞💕💕💕💗💗💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋💟💟💕💟💛❣️💖💙💙💙💚💋💋💋💋💯💯💯 (Love you guys btw)

Non-binary pals 💝💝💓💓💓💞💞💕💕💕💗💗💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋💟💟💕💟💛❣️💖💙💙💙💚💋💋💋💋💯💯💯
(Love you guys btw)

“I laid in your boyfriend's bed listening to his monotoned voice speak every couple of seconds. I noticed how he sighed everytime he tried to speak. I pushed my knees up to my chest due to my cramps in my stomach. I shut my eyes at the discomfort the period cramps gave me. I got up from the bed and walked out to the bathroom. Once I had made it I went to the bathroom 😃 (of course dumbass bitch ass hoe what were gon do take nudes, on a second thought good idea-). I walked back into the room and saw that he looked very stressed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked.
"This stupid game is stressful." He said running his hand through his smooth brown hair. I frowned.
"Would you like to cuddle?" You offerered.
"No, I'm fine. Later please?" He said, smiling and kissing my head. I giggled and shook your head yes.

I went back in my nest of blankets and hoodies. I jumped in and did a big inhale of the smells. It smelled of vanilla, pumpkin spice.

Three hours later

I was on my phone when I realized three hours had passed. I got up and went to his filming room. I found techno sleeping on his keyboard. I frowned and walked over to him. I kissed his cheek a couple times and lifted his arms which made him spring up.

"Mmph, good morning.." he said rubbing his red eyes. I kissed his nose and he smiled.
"Cuddles?" I asked making this sweet conversation sweeter.
"Yeah, c'mon" he said smiling, and picking me up bridal style.
"Yay!" I giggled like a little baby, while smiling.

Once we had made it to the bedroom. He opened the door making sure not to hit my head on the door. He laid me upon the soft bed and left. I whined.

"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I'm changing into comfy clothes, do you want to cuddle me in jeans?" He said laughing.
"No-" I said before pushing my head into the pillow.

He put on some sweats and laid down and we cuddled for five hours . . .”

"Y'all are so cute together!" My best friend yelled at the story I was telling her.
"Thanks!" I said, cheeks red.

Nick Dawson greets you

He asks to fuck yes or no?