[Losing face]--WilburSoot

Y/n. She was beautiful in my eyes. Anyone who thought different was probably crazy.

I watched her on a date with Schlatt. They looked so..happy. I wish that was me. They got up and y/n put her hands on his chest. She was pulled into a kiss.

My heart shattered and fell to my feet. My thoughts were stolen by Tommy.

" Ay man! stop daydreaming and let's go! "

"Yeah..yeah" I stuttered out jumping off the blocks.

" Did you hear? Y/n's dating the president! " My breath shuttered and I fell to a stop.

"O-oh. cool!"

After we did a couple things, I sat on the cliff staring out into the stars and waterfall slowly coming down.

I heard a couple sticks break and grass move.

"Wilbur?" The soft, soothing voice filled my ears, this voice, belonging to Y/n.

"Yes, Y/n." My raspy voice filled the area.

"What's wrong? You've been..off today." She said, tilting her head like a cat.

" how have I been off, I'm completely normal! " I shouted, the anger and jealousy pooled up into my head came out as a yell.

"Woah, woah. Sorry." she sarcastically said, laughing like she was funny.

"Is he better than me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Schlatt!" I yelled out.

"I put so much work into trying to love you, but you choose a scumbag!", I shouted, tears threatening me.

"Don't call him that!"

"Of course you back him up." I rolled my eyes.

" Cause I love him!"

"he's not your lover boy! He's not who you want!"

" Fuck you Wilbur, I thought you were different. " she walked away into the darkness.