George Noot noot

This includes: George smut, and getting caught.

I just got kicked out of Pogtopia. Why you may ask. I have no idea. I was their most trusted soldier, right? At this moment I was walking to Manberg.

I had an old friend who was part of Schlatt's team, George. He was often called a ruthless, disgusting. I didn't necessarily think that. I had dozed off into space when I hit something and fell over. I heard a clank. Then I looked up into someone's eyes.

"George..?" I said rubbing my forehead with tears in my eyes from the hit.

"Ow, fuck. Y/n!" He said getting up and hugging me.

"Georgie!" I said giving him a bear hug and squeezing.

"What are you doing here?" He said, getting up and lending a hand.

"Dream kicked me out." I said chuckling. Ever since he's moved to Wilbur's side, he's changed?

"Oh, that bastard..Anyway would you want a tour?" He said putting a hand over my shoulders and looking down into my e/c eyes.

"Yeah! I might have to start living here. I've been banished from Pogtopia." I said shrugging.

"oh I'm sorry." he said looking at me with a frown.

"it's fine." I said looking back at him. This time we looked each other in the eyes. We pushed into each other. The kiss was long, and passionate. I pulled away first for air. I went in again and we both kissed again.

"Here c'mon let's go to my house." George said grabbing my hand. I giggled in response and walked with him to his house.

Once we had gotten there, he unlocked the door and pulled us in. I was now, pinned to the wall with him looking at me. We were now making out. He made it down to my neck and looked up for consent, "You ma-y" I said. He immediately went down to attack my neck. Making me let out small moans. He lowly chuckled and found a spot that made me moan a little louder. He kept attacking that spot making it have a bruise. I felt my knees want to give up.

"Already trying to drop on your knees like a little whore.." His low husky voice laced in my ears. He took his lips off, I whimpred at the lost of contact. He moved us to the couch and in response to this action I pushed him down and took over. We continued making out me on his lap him, putting his arms around my waist. It became very heated when I whipped a leg around him.

I rolled my hips across his bottom cloth-covered half. I moaned and picked up the pace making him extra excited. His signature blue shirt was now slid up showing off his v-line. He put his thumb on my waist band and looked at me for consent, again I said yes. He pulled my shorts off and smiled at the coldness hitting my thighs. He licked his lips. I swiftly pulled his shirt off. Showing off his pretty toned chest. I rolled my hips again hitting a spot making his breath hitch.  He gave me consent to pull down his jeansz in as of which I did. Now showing off the tent in his black boxers.

I dropped a hand and began to palm his dick. He threw his head back in groaned. I rolled again and it pulled on my lace underwear.

"Yo-you can pull them down" I moaned out. He slowly pulled the lace down slipped two fingers inside. I made a face, which can only be described as the hentai girl face. He pulled his boxers down with his free hand. His dick being flushed he looked me straight in the eyes and bucked his hips. His dick entered my pussy. It was huge, yes. He waited for a moment to get used to the size. I rolled my hips again and felt another wave a pleasure run through, but better.

"o-oh fuck y/n~" George moaned out The hand that sued to be in my pussy was now on my thigh.

I bounced a bit getting a lot more pleasure for both of us.

"Fuc-k" I moaned out, his dick hitting a special spot that made me let out an extra loud moan. He bucked his hips again and I bounced harder trying to get as much pleasure that I could possibly get. We didn't get to hear the door unlock.

The tall boy, dream had opened the door. His eyes widened after seeing a person he hated in his best friends dick. 

"What the fuck George." Dream said, dropping his bags at George's door.

This was very fucking awkward. Me just sitting on this dude's dick while his best friend just yells at me. I just sit there in embarrassment.

I never took yelling well. I bit my lip trying not to let out a sob. George had already taken his dick out of me and put his pants on. I grabbed my clothing items and put them on. I sat on the couch tearing up into my knees while they argued. Soon, dream stormed out of the house.

I looked around and saw George slump out of the hallway. I jumped up and ran to him.

"Hey..hey what's wrong?" I said, hugging the crying boy.

"I ruined my friendship with him" he said, just fists clenching together.

"O-oh. I'm sorry.." I said, hugging him again. Deep inside, I knew that I ruined it. He kissed me again, and smiled upon my lips. "I love you so much." he said, making me giggle.

I felt myself start to cry. He only kissed my tears making them disappear.

"S-so. Um are we official?" George said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course.." I said, kissing his soft honey lips again.

"Wanna finish what we started?" He asked licking his lips.

"Yes.." I said, knowing damn well he was not finished.

Next Morning

I woke up nude and knew exactly what happened. I sighed and smiled at my newly boyfriend next to me. I kissed his nose and got up. I went to the bathroom and found some shorts and his sweater with a note.

I knew you needed clothes so I went ahead and got some. Love you so much
-George

I smiled at his kindness and put the items on. I spun around in his extra big jacket falling to my thighs. I walked out and went to his kitchen, to find..Dream?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I say, opening the fridge.

"Helping my friend, why? You gon steal him from me?" he said, looking up and down at me in disgust.

"What if I already did? What you going to do? Kill me? If you actually care for your friend you'd let me be with him!" I say arguing back.

He smacked me.

"You bitch!" He said towering above me.

I prayed to Megan the Stallion and she answered. George walked into the kitchen right when he was about to punch me.

"George..Hey buddy.." Dream said, changing his mood entirely. While me on the other hand, was trying to calm my breathing down.

"What the fuck dream!" George said grabbing me and hugging me.

"She-she was being a bitch! Taking you away from me!" Dream said, sounding childish.

"Dream, you don't ever lay a fucking finger on her. And get the hell out!" George said, while dream stood over him by seven inches.

After he left, I was immediately comforted by George.

"I'm so sorry Y/n.." He said, rubbing comforting circles on my back.

“He won't ever hurt you again. That's a promise.”