Snowy morning, cuddles at night.

This one shot includes: WilburSoot x reader Snow and cuddles!

I noticed the new coldness that was coming in through the windows. I sighed and got up for University. After getting ready, I opened the blinds to find a flurry! I opened my phone, and of course it was cancelled. I grabbed my winter coat and went outside. I was immediately hit with the cold wind and snow. It made my nose red. I smiled and fell into the deep snow.

I laughed and got up. My original clothing was now wet. I ran around a couple times and walked backwards before I was picked up by my boyfriend, Wilbur.

"What the fuck are you doing y/n it's freezing?" He said bringing me inside and sitting me on the couch.

"Playing in the snow?" I said, getting covered by a fluffy blanket.

"You're going to get sick, Y/n." Wilbur said sternly.

"no I won't." I said dragging out the 'o' in ‘no’.

"yes you will you big baby." He said, laying down next to me and wrap me up like a baby.

"I'm your big baby though." I said, snuggling into his chest.

"of course you are." he said trapping me in his arms.

Him being 6'5 and me being a shorter than him really made me feel like a baby. He would always be the big spoon.

He hummed one of his songs making his chest vibrate. I soon fell asleep in peace.