❤YUMEKO: Athlete❤

Start from the beginning

"No meeting for either of you two today."

"Cool. Can I go back to class?"

"Of course."

Y/n returned to class confused but shrugged it off. Kirari was always odd and y/n just followed her rules. Yumeko however hated Kirari, the president often stared at y/n for too long.  The softball captain returned to her classes and continued with the work. When they did arrive for sports however it had been raining. This meant they had to use the indoor gyms only and not go outside. Unless they really wanted to.

"Muddle softball later?" Mary groaned.

"Better message Ririka asking for hair ties." Y/n laughed.

"Baby should do warm ups!" Yumeko clapped sitting down.

Yumeko sat on the sides holding y/n's drink as Ririka sat next to her holding Marys. The pair stared at their girlfriend's as they streched before a work out. Y/n had already taken off her shirt and was working out in a sporta bra. Mary had on a hoodie as she wasn't as self confident as y/n.

"Mary wanna start off with cardio?" Y/n asked.

"Sure." Mary shrugged.

The pair were gym buddies and liked to keep in shape. Y/n more did it for her own health and wellbeing while Mary did it because she was afraid to disappoint a Momobami. She didn't want to be too weak for the white haired girl. Ririka didn't mind how Mary was but either way, she enjoyed seeing her girlfriend go to the gym.

"God she's hot." Yumeko groaned.

"So is Mary." Ririka nods.

"I just want her to wrap those thighs around my-" Yumeko stopped herself.

"Please. Please do not continue that." Ririka covered her ears.

The gym class was slowly ending after some time so y/n laughed and dragged Mary outside in the rain. The pair took off around the track, doing a lap as their girlfriend's watched from insides. Y/n laughed finishing first and went inside. Yumeko handed the girl a towel and stared at her girlfriend dripping from rain.

"Fuck." Yumeko muttered.

"What babe?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing." Yumeko covered.

"Oh okay. Do you wanna wait for me out here? I need to shower." Y/n points out.

"Fine. Don't take too long." Yumeko huffed.

"I won't." Y/n kissed her cheek.

The sports council member cleaned up herself and groaned at her 2nd shower of the day. She'd still need one at the end of the day after the softball game. Instead of focusing on that she was excited for lunch.

"Finally." She sighed being dressed.

Yumeko spotted her and dragged her along to the food hall grabbing a meal. Y/n ate it quickly and even had a protien shake alongside it. Yumeko ate her food talking to some boy, y/n pulled the girl closer into her side humming. Yumeko giggled and finished eating before rubbing y/n's arm. She enjoyed feeling the muscles of her girlfriend, she was strong. Very strong. Y/n could pick Yumeko up easily...as she remembered many nights spent pinned against a wall at home.

"I love you." Yumeko smiled.

"I love you too baby." Y/n smiled.

The day ended eventually and many people headed to dens for gambles but most went outside. The rain had stopped and the pitch was muddy but the stands for guests were dry. The spots for council members were full, Yumeko took y/n's seat.

"Kick ass baby!" Yumeko screamed.

"Go Mary!" Ririka cheered.

The pair laughed going on the pitch as the other team were looking pissed at the conditions. Instead of reacting y/n whistled Midari over, the girl's all tensed seeing the insane council member near them.

"I'm not playing against her!" One yelled.

"Why? She's harmless." Y/n shrugged.

"She's been banned for 3 months!" another yelled.

"That ended yesterday sweetheart." Midari smirked.

"Lets just play." Mary sighed.

When they did play y/n was their star player, meaning Yumeko took the time to stare at y/n's ass. Ririka watched as her girlfriend who was pitching kept bending over. Midari however made sure to spook out the other team, leaving like crazy as they all looked concerned for their lives. When it was y/n's turn after they changed sides, she missed, something she never did. She adjusted her hold and this time hit it, sending it further than before. Dropping the bat she ran around the pitch, Yumeko leaped up in excitement screaming. She clapped and cheered for her. That's how the game continued, by the end the academy won.

"We did it!" Y/n high fived Mary.

"Hell yeah!" Mary laughed.

Y/n laughed too before picking up her girlfriend and spinning her around. Yumeko squealed and kissed her softly.

"I love you." Yumeko laughed.

"I love you too. Now, lets go home because I need to shower." Y/n laughed.