💙KIRARI: ADHD💙

Again I apologise for anything that is wrong, I based this on advice and research. Please let me know if I need to delete it. 

Y/n stared at the school, she hated school, well who didn't? Y/n entered school playing with her fidget ring and continued on her morning walk to Kiari's office. It was normal for her to go visit her girlfriend and attend the first meeting even if she was not student council. Y/n grinned as she entered not bothering to knock as even Kirari was used to y/n just walking in.

"Morning y/n." Kirari grinned.

"Hey." Y/n smiled waving.

"How are you today?" Kirari asked glancing up at y/n.

"Meh, I could be better." Y/n shrugged.

"New ring?" Kirari asked spotting the new fidget ring.

"Yes, thanks for buying me it." Y/n smiled.

"Anytime."

"Did you want to see it? I can show you it." Y/n put her hand in Kirari's face.

"Of course." Kirari inspected the ring smiling at it.

"Is that a new necklace? You never had that on before." Y/n took the necklace in her hand.

"Yes y/n, it's new. I bought it yesterday with you." Kirari laughed.

"Shit. You did." Y/n laughed.

"Now come sit while I sort your hair out, I think you  forgot." Y/n smiled.

"I like when you play with my hair." Y/n clapped sitting down.

Kirari made the girl sit in her chair as she stood up to place it in a ponytail to make it look less like a mess. Y/n grinned as her leg bounced a lot but she didn't mind. Kirari hummed and never commented on y/n's little habits, more often then not she found some of them cute and it made y/n herself.

"You're going to have to get your hair cut soon." Kirari commented.

"Really? Can't I do it myself? It's just scissors." Y/n shrugged.

"No. Now can you just relax a little during this meeting? Midari is attending." Kirari commented knowing the two were trouble.

"I'll try." Y/n shrugged.

"That's all I ask, now wou-"

"Did you get new fish?" Y/n interrupted.

"I did, I got Siamese fighter fish, they fit incredibly well in my fish tank, they're beautiful." Kirari explains.

Y/n stared at the fish listening to her girlfriend talk, she got up thankfully Kirari had finished sorting the girl's hair as she went to inspect the fish. She grinned seeing how beautiful they were and tapped the glass.

"Hey princess actually come sit." Kirari smiled.

"Yeah lets sit." Y/n nods.

The two sit at the table, smiling when members come in, y/n was biting her nails as her knee was hitting the table. She was bouncing her leg a lot but she didn't really notice it herself, Kirari kept her eye on her. 

"Y/n!" Midari grinned sitting down next to y/n.

"Hi Midari." Y/n smiled.

The meeting started and it was the usual morning meeting, Kirari spoke only when needed and smirked noting that Runa was being nasty to Yuriko.

"Midari can I play with this?" Y/n asked grabbing the girl's gun without permission.

"Woah there." Midari laughed.

Y/n stayed playing with the shiny silver gun, thankfully it wasn't loaded just yet, but y/n didn't know that. Y/n then giggled to herself as Kirari continued the meeting.

"The finance Kaede, jus-" Kirari was cut off.

"Can you pretend to shoot me when we have sex Kirari?" Y/n asked holding the gun to Kirari.

Kirari raised an eyebrow as y/n didn't notice that they were mid conversation, thankfully Midari's laughter made the situation awkward. 

"I'll think about it princess." Kirari smiled placing her hand on the girl's knee.

"Cool."

"Do you want to say anything else?"

"Nah I'm okay." Y/n went back to the gun.