💜MIDARI: Softie pt3💜

Midari whined at her girlfriend wanting attention from her. Y/n raised an eyebrow at the girl as she continued.

"Midari...use your words." Y/n grinned.

"I want cuddles..." Midari pouted.

"Is someone on their period?" Y/n asked.

"Yes." Midari mumbled.

Y/n frowned and hugged the girl, she knew Midari got the worst cramps. She pulled the girl upstairs and laid down holding her. Y/n rubbed her stomach and grinned knowing it settled Midari.

"Baby?" Y/n asked.

"Yes?" Midari looked.

"Want to have some candy?" Y/n asked.

"Yes please."

Midari was honestly too cute for y/n to handle. After she met the student council she was allowed to visit whenever and she became friends with the council. Y/n grinned as Midari cuddled into her. Midari was now eating some candy as y/n ran her hand in the girl's hair.

"Runa is being mean." Midari huffed.

"Why? What's up?" Y/n took the girl's phone.

Midget with an attitude: You are such a baby aren't you?

Me: Fuck off.

Midget with an attitude: I bet you're being a baby and cuddling your gf while crying.

Me: Hi Runa, it's y/n. She is cuddling me and is not crying. However if you would like me to expose you on that thing we spoke about please keep teasing Midari. She is not about to be bullied for the fact she can not physically help the fact her cramps are extremely bad. -y/n.

Y/n set the phone down before kissing her girlfriend's head. Midari groaned curling into y/n and sighed. Y/n kept running her hand in the girl's hair as Midari groaned.

"I'm sorry. Please just nap." Y/n sighed.

"I'll try." Midari mumbled cuddling closer.

Y/n smiled and watched as Midari did start to sleep, she was out within 10 minutes. Midari cuddled closer as y/n was texting Yuzu on her phone. By mid-afternoon Sayaka was calling Midari, y/n answered.

"Midari's asleep. Y/n speaking." Y/n answered.

"Y/n. Hello, it was fine if either of you were to answer. We are calling to invite the pair of you to Kirari's home for a pool party. Bikini's only. Kirari's request." Sayaka spoke.

"When?" Y/n asked glancing at her girlfriend.

"Tomorrow. 11am. Food will be available." Sayaka spoke.

"Sorry can't...Midari isn't feeling good." Y/n hummed.

"Is she sick?" Sayaka asked.

"Little. It'll be over shortly." Y/n comments.

"Well you both will be missed." Sayaka huffs.

"Tell Kirari to stop teasing you." Y/n comments.

"Kirari y/n said you have to stop teasing me." Sayaka giggled.

"Fuck off y/n." Kirari spoke.

"Love you too." Y/n hung up.

Midari moved in her sleep and y/n smiled hugging her. When she did wake up y/n waited for her to shower then she came back to bed as y/n had ordered pizza, had candy out and a lot of junk food. Y/n easily used Midari's card, I mean y/n attended Aihara not Hyakkaou Academy.

"Come have some more cuddles, I have a heating pack and you will be comfy. Plus, I want you to relax and we can watch Adventure Time." Y/n smiled.

"Really? I know...I know it's a kids show but I like it." Midari blushed.

"It's a good show. Plus you little one have an unhealthy crush on Princess Bubblegum." Y/n grinned.

"Shut up." Midari blushed.

"I love you."

"Love you-ow-too." Midari held her stomach.

"Lay down you dork."