❤YUMEKO: Mommy❤

Y/n followed her girlfriend around giggling happily. She was innocent compared to everyone else around her. Y/n wore her house-pet tag and hummed following her girlfriend into the next room.

"Hey baby?" Yumeko spoke.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

Y/n was met with silence before she realised her mistake.

"Sorry. Erm, yes mommy?" Y/n asked.

"Can you go get me a drink? Please?" Yumeko asked turning to her girlfriend.

"Okay mommy. Anything i'm particular?" Y/n nodded.

"You pick for me." Yumeko grinned.

Yumeko softly kissed her girlfriend smiling, she knew y/n would obey every single word. Y/n was just a normal girl Yumeko became obsessed with since y/n was originally Kirari's house-pet. Y/n left Yumeko's side and went towards the vending machine.

"She likes water and juice and col-ow" Y/n fell onto the floor.

Y/n had bumped into Mary and she knew this was going to be trouble. Y/n started to apologise to her instantly but the blonde haired girl was glaring at her.

"Well well, what is this? A house pet without her owner? Lost little mitten." Mary grinned grabbing the tag.

"Please don't touch me." Y/n muttered.

"Why? You're just a pet." Mary grinned.

Mary had pulled y/n close to her and the tag was now marking the back of the girl's neck. She was uncomfortable and well she disliked Mary a lot. Mary used her and hit her a lot more when Kirari was her owner. Y/n was watching as piss baby, Mary's pet watched the interaction and the door. He was a strange boy but both Yumeko and y/n stayed away. Y/n watched as Mary drew closer to her glaring at the girl because Mary lost her status as student council member and Yumeko gained it.

"Mind telling me why you have y/n?" Kirari's voice called.

"Not your business." Mary glared.

"I know its not, but I think Yumeko needs her." Kirari spoke.

"She can wait." Mary huffed.

"Okay." Kirari spoke walking away.

When Kirari arrived at the gamble Yumeko was stood waiting for y/n to return. Kirari looked at Yumeko before speaking up.

"Y/n seems a bit lost with Mary." Kirari smiled.

"Excuse me?" Yumeko asked.

"You heard me. Your little pet is lost with Mary." Kirari sat down.

"Fucking hell." Yumeko stood up.

"I'm coming with." Midari yelled.

"Me too!" Runa followed.

Yumeko stormed to the vending machine area she knew y/n would choose these specific ones. Yumeko glared at piss baby when she saw him, she knew Mary would be with him.

"Mary. Mary." He spoke quickly.

"Where is she?" Yumeko asked going past piss baby.

"Who?" Mary asked sitting on a desk.

"You know who. What did you do to her?" Yumeko glared getting closer to Mary.

"I'm unsure on what you mean." Mary faked innocence.

"Where is she!? You did anything to her-why is your shirt bloody?" Yumeko glared.

"Sometimes little pigs like to bleed." Yumeko punched Mary instantly.

"What the fuck!?" Mary yelled.

"Where is she!?" Yumeko screamed.

"Mommy?" Y/n asked from behind Runa and Midari.

"Babygirl." Yumeko yelled running over.

Y/n's nose was bleeding and she had a bunch of tissues in her hand trying to stop it from bleeding it everywhere. Y/n looked confused at the amount of people stood in the room before looking at Mary.

"What happened?" Y/n asked.

"Yumeko punched Mary in the face! It was awesome!" Midari giggled.

"It was amusing." Runa smiled.

"I thought she hurt you baby." Yumeko checked y/n over.

"I mean she did hurt my neck. It was sore but she let go. Also I'm sorry I never got your drink she distracted me." Y/n apologised.

"Its okay babygirl. You get yourself some candy from the vending machine downstairs. You like that one. And get me a drink from the one next to it." Yumeko spoke handing money over.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked tilting her head.

"Yes. Now go on. Come straight back though." Yumeko spoke.

"Yes mommy." Y/n turned to walk out.

"Hey hey. Here." Yumeko pulled y/n back and kissed her softly.

"Thanks." Y/n smiled walking to the vending machine.

While y/n left to get snacks, Yumeko glared at Mary.

"Touch her or breathe near her again i'll kill you and Midari would happily let me borrow her gun." Yumeko threatened.

"Fine my be. But that mommy kink is gross and old." Mary huffed.

"My business is not yours. At all." Yumeko glared.

"Whatever."

"Here mommy." Y/n giggled holding out a drink to Yumeko.

"Thanks baby." Yumeko smiled.

"She's cute this one Yumeko." Midari praised ruffling y/n's hair.

"Thank you Midari." Yumeko nodded.

"Thank you Midari." Y/n also smiled.