💚YURIKO: Having a Kid💚

Few months old:

Y/n laughed as her wife held out the child in front of her. Yuriko was panicking because the baby had pooped. Y/n giggled as Yuriko placed the baby down and tried to change her. Yuriko was not great at dealing with babies, she hated the diaper part though. Y/n laughed and guided her through it as she had done it a million times before this.

"I hate you." Yuriko huffed.

"Mama doesn't mean it baby. She's teasing." Y/n cooed.

"Y/n. Please don't be make her giggle she starts kicking her legs." Yuriko sighed.

"She's adorable shhh." Y/n giggled.

"Y/n. She is kicking." Yuriko groaned.

Y/n laughed as she helped her wife sort out the baby. Jinn was a fussy baby and never played fair. Jinn was finally changed and squealed cuddling into Yuriko's arms. Jinn cuddled closely giggling.

"Babe. Go get her changed into pjs." Y/n smiled.

"Okay." Yuriko smiled.

Yuriko returned with the infant and kissed her cheek making Jinn grin happily.

5 Years Old:

"Jinn! Pants on now!" Y/n yelled.

"Mama mama." Jinn ran into Yuriko.

"Jinn a lady should wear her pants." Yuriko laughed.

"No no pants!"

"You'll wear a dress if you don't behave." Y/n spoke.

"No! I get pants!" Jinn ran to them.

Jinn got the pants on and Yuriko smiled seeing her daughter get sassy. Y/n smiled and kissed her cheek bending down. Yuriko giggled and smiled at her wife going to her side.

12 Years Old:

Yuriko spent her time reading her book in her bed as y/n came in. Y/n rubbed her eyes groaning as she took off her tie. Yuriko smiled and scratched her wife's scalp and hummed. Yuriko knew her wife was having a tough time at work. Y/n sighed and rubbed her head groaning.

"Bad day?" Yuriko asked.

"Yes. Bad." Y/n groaned.

"Mom!" Jinn ran into the room.

Y/n smiled softly and looked over. She saw her daughter in a kimono grinning happily. Y/n smiled and waved her over.

"You look beautiful. Your mama dressed you huh?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. She helped me choose it and she then told me I can wear it. It's really pretty!" Jinn spins.

"You look beautiful. You suit any outfit and it's amazing." Y/n smiled.

"She looked amazing right?" Yuriko smiled.

"Yeah, she's a beautiful girl." Y/n smiled.

"Can I wear more of these? But have pockets?" Jinn asked.

"Yes." Both parents answered.

16 Years Old:

Jinn stared at her reflection grinning as the kimono fit her perfectly. Y/n waits in her suit as Yuriko watches the woman. Yuriko giggled as Jinn came down because y/n looked up at the girl.

"You look beautiful baby." Y/n smiled.

"Thanks mom. Ready?" Jinn asked.

"Yep. Come on." Yuriko spoke.

The family headed to the academy, it was a 20 year meeting for the older girls. Y/n grinned seeing the academy again. Jinn had started at the school too and when she guided the older girl's through it she giggled.

"My den used to be over there." Yuriko pointed out.

"No one uses that room." Jinn shrugged.

"Damn babe. No one likes your room." Y/n laughs.

"Shut up." Yuriko glares.

"Love you." Y/n kisses her cheek.

The family walked into the hall as people glance over. Y/n grinned seeing her two best friend's and waved over.

"Mary! Yumeko!" Y/n laughed and hugged them.

"Been a few months huh?" The girl's laughed.

"Jesus who's the kid?" Runa laughed.

"Jinn. Meet Runa." Yuriko motioned.

"You had a kid?"

"Yes. You'd know this if we kept in touch." Yuriko shrugged.

"Y/n." Kirari's voice echoed.

"Shit." Y/n muttered.

Yumeko and Mary both looked over and wished her luck. Y/n walked over to the Bami Clan leader.

"Yes Kirari?" Y/n asked.

"Long time no see." Kirari mused.

"Indeed...who's the little one?" Y/n pointed to the small white haired girl.

"My daughter Aki and my son is somewhere else with Sayaka." Kirari giggled.

"She's the double of you." Y/n waved at the 6 year old.

"Jinn's here? She's grown up so much." Kirari smiled.

"Yea." Y/n pointed to her wife and daughter.

"Mom! Look!" Jinn ran over holding a housepet tag.

"Ew. That's got my name on it." Y/n huffed.

"You were in debt to mama?" Jinn asked.

"That's how we got together." Yuriko smiled.

"I believe I want to talk to you 3 in private." Kirari smiled.

18 Years Old:

Jinn grinned coming home and kissing both her parent's cheeks. Y/n laughed seeing her friend's follow all waving.

"I'm so glad she has friends." Y/n laughed.

"She's the president. What else would you expect?" Yuriko asked.

"She's still refusing to wear any other clothes than just kimonos. Like someone else I know." Y/n smirked.

"Yeah but you can take this kimono off in our bedroom whenever you want." Yuriko hummed drinking tea.