🤍💛RIRIKA & MARY: Their child💛🤍

Mary stood in front of her wife with her arms folded.

"You idiot." Mary huffed.

"I'm sorry! She started crying." Ririka cried.

"So you brought her to the hospital. She has a runny nose." Mary comments.

"She's barely 2 and I was scared." Ririka worried.

"Mama." Y/n did grabby hands to Mary.

Mary took her daughter into her arms and grinned to her.

"Little runny nose huh?" Mary hummed.

"Mama." Y/n yawned.

"She's fine to go home Mrs Momobami." The doctor spoke a little afraid.

"Thank you. I'll keep and eye on her." Mary smiled.

"Okay." He nodded quickly leaving.

"I'm sorry Mary. I was scared." Ririka cried.

"Babe. She's nearly 2 and she's allowed to have runny noses and fall over." Mary laughed.

"I may have called Kirari..." Ririka mumbled.

"Call her when we get home. Explain to your sister why the only Momobami inheritor has a mama who's an idiot." Mary comments.

"I'm sorry." Ririka blushed.

The two took their daughter home and smiled seeing the 2 year old yell at the 3 cats.

"Kitty." Y/n squealed waddling over.

"See, normal little girl." Mary grinned sitting down.

"Mommy." Y/n grinned patting the cat.

"That's a kitty baby." Ririka grinned enjoying when her daughter is learning.

"Call your sister." Mary spoke.

Ririka took out her phone as Mary sat on the ground with her daughter. They played and it was fun until Kirari's voice was yelling at Ririka.

"You do know how much that child also means to me?" Kirari yelled.

Kirari always had a soft spot for y/n, y/n was her niece and Kirari would spoil her rotten.

"I'm sorry." Ririka blushed.

"You took a child to the hospital for a runny nose? That is a stupid thing!" Kirari yelled.

"Rari?" Y/n heard the voice.

"We'll talk to her in a second princess." Mary smiled and grabbed her wife's phone.

She connected the call to her tv as Momobami's have the fanciest technology.

"Why am I on the tv?" Kirari asked.

"Rari!" Y/n squealed.

"My favourite little girl." Kirari grinned.

"Rari. M'kitty!" Y/n pointed to the floor.

"A kitty? Woahhh. Y/n you're so big!" Kirari laughed.

"She's quite intelligent Kirari. She's got the Momobami brain for definite. Just got the Saotaome common sense." Mary spoke.

"Ririka likes to cry over anything." Kirari comments.

"I'm aware. Her pregnancy was hell." Mary sighed.

"I remember. Now Ririka, she's a child she'll over and such. I see the dino honey." Kirari spoke seeing the little girl.

Y/n sat down yawning loudly as they continued to talk. Mary picked up the girl and sat next to her wife. Ririka rested her head on the blonde and pouted.

"I'm still sorry." Ririka spoke after an hour.

Kirari had hung up and they were cuddling as y/n napped. Y/n was asleep against Mary, snoring as Ririka playing with her wedding ring.

"I know you worry babe. You just gotta have more faith in yourself." Mary comments.

"I will try." Ririka spoke.

"How about, you cook some food for us and mash for y/n so she can have some good home food. You cook amazing, then once y/n is in bed i'll give you kisses." Mary winked.

"Okay." Ririka ran off.

"Mama." Y/n groaned waking up not long later.

"Shhh princess." Mary rocked the girl.

They all ate happily, Ririka fed the smaller girl and grinned at her. Y/n was eating it happily making a mess. Mary ate hers then helped feed y/n so Ririka could finish.

"You two were the idiots who managed to get mash potato in her hair." Mary sighed.

Once the baths were done and everyone was clean the family laid in bed after y/n cried. Y/n laid on Ririka's chest cuddling close and starting to sleep. Mary hummed holding her wife and child close.

"I love you." Mary smiled.

"Love you too." Ririka yawned.

"Just sleep you two." Mary smiled.

"Mama." Y/n mumbled.

"Shhh mama is here." Mary smiled.