🤍💛RIRIKA & MARY: Poly 💛🤍

Y/n giggled walking into school holding her books close to her chest. Mary was walking back towards the student council room when she spotted her girlfriend.

"Y/n!" Mary laughed running over.

"Hi Mary." Y/n waved.

"Hey baby, ready for council meeting?"

"Yep. I brought my books and-" Y/n dropped her books on the floor yelping.

"Clutz." Mary giggles helping her up.

"Thank you." Y/n hums.

Once they went to grab the last book a shadow covered over the pair.

"The pair of you on your knees? Is this not a little too public for you y/n?" Ririka hummed.

Y/n looked up and noticed the twins, Ririka standing infront as Kirari and Sayaka stood behind. Y/n blushed looked down but scrambled up quickly.

"Clutz here dropped her stuff." Mary huffed.

"Lets get to the meeting." Ririka laughed noticing y/n was embarressed.

All the council members met up in the room, Kirari and Ririka sitting at the top as everyone gathered around. They explained their usual business until y/n piped up. Y/n was their new treasurer, which meant anything money wise, went through her.

"We can't afford the giant prom and have finals on the same day. Including hosting the international students while also providing them accomdation." Y/n explained.

"Cancel exams! No one likes them!" Midari laughed.

"Up the school fees." Mary shrugged.

"Please don't. My family barely afford to send me here already." Y/n whispered looking down ashamed.

"You still pay tution?" Kirari asked.

"Y/n. Your family stops paying when your on the council." Ririka stared.

"No one told us that..." Y/n rubbed their neck.

"Sayaka should have given you a plan." Kirari glared.

"I was gonna read it but we kinda..." Y/n mumbled.

"Kinda what?" Mary asked.

"We had sex and ruind the paper." Ririka smirked.

"That." Y/n motioned.

The room had minor laughs as people noticed the blushes upon Mary and Y/n's faces.

"Kitten!" Ririka called hours later as they were playing in the private pool.

"Huh?" Mary asked.

"Come on inside. Leave our little princess alone." Ririka laughed.

"Fine." Mary huffed.

Mary pulled away from y/n, the smaller girl panting and already littered in hickeys. She squeaked noticing Mary left go and made sure she didnt sink instantly. Y/n watched Mary swim to the side, drying her body off and laughing. Nary followed Ririka inside as Y/n got out. Opting to lay on the giant Snorlax floaty.

"A billionaire with two ladies naked at her disposal and she STILL chooses work over them." Mary tutted.

"True but the pair of you still know your place." Ririka hummed.

"I think we should. We're 18 with a tattoo each with RM." Mary laughed.

"You both consented."

"Of course we did. Its hot when your not playing innocence."

"Of course it is. I own and run the Momobami clan and the entiretity of Japan." Ririka shrugged.

"Yeah yeah we know that." Mary rolls her eyes.

"I suggest you change your attitude." Ririka growled.

"Riri? Where's Y/n?" Mary got up.

"In the poo-pool." Ririka looked at the security cameras.

It took one secind for the pair of them to look at each other before running. They ran out to the pool searching for the smaller girl and trying to find her. Mary jumped in the pool checking the bottom and under all the floaties. There was a doorbell noise echoeing throughout the house.

"Y/n!" Ririka ran towards the door.

Y/n stood with the door open, towel wrapped around her as water still dripped. She was accepting the pizza they had ordered and knew the other two may be too busy.

"Who's this princess?" Ririka glared at the guy staring at her.

"Pizza guy. Glenn, he's nice." Y/n grinned.

"I hope Glenn knows he shouldn't stare." Ririka placed a hand around y/n tightly.

Ririka watched as the young boy's eyes stared at her and watched her hand trail down y/n. She breathed softly into her ear sending y/n goosebumps across her body.

"Kitten take the pizza from the man." Ririka ordered.

Mary took the pizza, handing the guy a small tip and slammed the door in his face. He tried to be quick and get a peek at y/n as Ririka slid her towel down.

"Thats better." Ririka hummed before dropping the towel on her head.

"Thanks." Y/n grinned.

Ririka ruffled the towel making the girl's hair knotty. Y/n groaned but ran after Mary so she doesnt steal the biggest piece.

"Riri tell Mary not to eat the big piece!" Y/n squeaked grabbed the box.

"Too slow." Mary winked holding the slice.

"Try harder next time princess." Ririka laughed.

"Meanies." Y/n huffed.

Y/n ate her food as the pair ate theirs too. Pizza was always a friday night dinner, before a marathon tonight. They don't mean a movie marathon either. Once they had finished pizza however Ririka cleaned up and y/n laid in bed.

"Y/n come sit in my lap." Mary spoke.

Y/n did as she was told and kissed Mary, grinding down as the blonde grabbed her ass tightly. Y/n moaned softly and then yelped feeling Ririka pull her hair back. Mary took this chance to attack her neck covering them in hickeys as Ririka did the same. This was already starting to be a long night for the 3.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi hello im not ded.

Had shit to do at uni, moving houses soon and yeah motivation be 0. Love ya'll. Comments keep me fucking dying.