💙🤍💜🧡💖💚🤎STUDENT COUNCIL: sleepover pt2💙🤍💜🧡💖💚🤎

It has been 2 months since the first sleepover and lets just say y/n had the council following every move she did.

"Y/n darling." Kirari motioned her over.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked.

"I never got my good morning kiss." Kirari smirked.

"Sorry." Y/n kissed her.

Before she knew it the girl's were all lined up in a row ready for a morning kiss. This was normal for them. Yet, It was Monday, making it Kirari's day. The girl's all went a day by day and at the end once all girl's had their day y/n would have the day away from them then have a day of all of them. Which can include a lot of jealousy. Y/n had become used to them, waking up in her room with one girl and ending in the next. It wasn't uncomfortable but it did get annoying when some girl's would keep her awake all night. Kirari.

"Who's day is it?" Yumemi asked.

"Kirari's." Sayaka spoke.

Sayaka kept everyone organised and ready for their days. Yet when it was her's she liked to go on cute dates with y/n.

"My day again? My my y/n I could make you do so many things. How about that maid costume again?" Kirari mused.

That was met with a couple of agreements.

"You guys have class." Y/n told them all making them groan.

"You are staying with me." Kirari snaked her arms around y/n.

"Fine by me." Y/n shrugged.

The two girl's stayed in council room as Kirari smirked. Whenever it was Kirari's day with y/n it was spent teasing, and having sex. Of course today however y/n would not be able to today. Kirari made the girl sit in her lap the entire day and constantly kissing her neck grinning at the moans she gained.

"I love how you know exactly what to do." Kirari smirked.

"What?"

"You love being my little kitten now don't you?"

"Yes mistress." Y/n blushed.

"Come on. You have to eat something." Kirari spoke knowing that in the morning y/n will climb from her bed and into Ririka's.

"I'm not too hungry." Y/n shrugged.

"Eat. Now kitten." Kirari gripped the girl's chin.

"Fine." Y/n ate.

Their day continued with the flirting and the teasing but when it hit bedtime it was unexpected.

"You wanna be the little spoon?" Y/n asked.

"Yes." Kirari spoke not looking at her.

Y/n laid down and Kirari climbed into her arms and started to sleep. She knew that in the morning she'd wake up along and without her girlfriend. She'll drag Sayaka here tomorrow instead of being alone.

"Y/n?" Ririka's voice asked.

"I'm here babygirl. Sleep." Y/n held her girlfriend.

Y/n rested with Ririka and that's when Ririka decided to skip school. They stayed in bed most of the day anyway.

"You're cuddly." Ririka mumbled.

"Thank you babygirl." Y/n smiled.

"I love you." Ririka spoke kissing the girl's cheek blushing.

"Baby you know you can kiss me right?" Y/n spoke giggling.

"I'm nervous too."

"If you want me to lead I can."