💛MARY: Mistress💛

All 18+ this...gets a little more out my comfortzone for writing but im testing the waters. Anyway, it was requested. Also 99% sure its kirarisbitch_'s birthday so happy birthday!

Y/n looked at her girlfriend, leaning
over and kissing her softly. This left the blonde blushing madly before trying to push her needy girlfriend away.

"Do I get a kiss too?" Yumeko mocked.

"I mean if you want one." Y/n shrugged.

Yumeko clapped as Mary grabbed y/n, she whined as she was dragged by the blonde. Mary pushed her against the desk and held a grip on her hips.

"You're mine. This collar? Tells everyone you belong to me. Offer anyone else kisses without me telling you to kiss them and i'll make your experience of walking a lot worse." Mary growled.

"Yes miss." Y/n squeaked.

"Good girl. Now go finish your homework." Mary pushed her.

Y/n went back to her spot on the floor and began her homework, it was harder in college. She had barely got in but she managed. Mary got in there also alongside Yumeko and most of the academy. The college was also owned by the Bami clan and followed the rules of the Academy. Just this time your debts carried on or you were new. Y/n finished her work and sat on the floor waiting for Mary to finish. She looked around and spotted Yumeko shaking her head at the girl. Yumeko shared a room with Mary but it was more like Yumeko shared with the pair. Yumeko would admit she has participated in the two's little games and enjoyed it. She hoped to have Midari to do that too but the girl was still in hospital.

"Y/n. Can you grab my a blanket? It's chilly here." Mary asked.

"Okay." Y/n got up and grabbed a blanket.

She wrapped it over the blonde's shoulder and recieved a kiss on the cheek. Mary checked behind her and noticed the lack of homework in front of the girl. She turned back to hers.

"Y/n. Did you finish?" Mary asked.

"Yep."

"Good girl. Now, have a nap because you've been up since 5am." Mary grinned.

"Okay." Y/n shrugged.

I mean who'd say no to a free nap? Y/n climbed in the bed and took a nap.

"You bringing her to gamble today?" Yumeko asked.

"Yep. She's finally ahead in her work, all caught up with homework and not a house pet. She'll be fine." Mary smiled.

"Hope so too...you told her about the thing yet?"

"Not yet."

"Ah okay."

"I heard a rumour Midari returned to the college yesterday. Still can't believe the idiot actually shot herself yet survived." Mary huffed.

"I'll have to find her." Yumeko grinned.

"I'm nearly done with this work. You wanna meet later?" Mary asked.

"Probbaly for the best. I have to return books to the library." Yumeko groaned.

"Will you take these 2 back for y/n? Thanks." Mary handed the girl 2 books.

"Anytime." Yumeko ran out.

Mary shook her head before joining her girlfriend in bed. The smaller girl had woken up to a surprise by the blonde. It was a great way to test how quiet she can be. Mary giggled and kissed the girl's cheek admiring her. She wasn't a harsh person she just adored someone willing to submissively give their entire life to her. Y/n did just that and Mary loved it, even to the point she controlled what clothes y/n wore for thr day. Y/n didn't mind at all, she just wanted tbe constant attention and knew they had a safeword if she got overwhelmed.