💛💙MARY & KIRARI: Aftercare💙💛

Extremely touchy subjects

The sound of Kirari's hand hitting the table freaked y/n out. Kirari was now stood in front of the girl's desk smirking at her. Kirari tilted her head when y/n flinched back.

"Y/n. A word in my office please." Kirari ordered leaving the room.

Y/n stood up from her seat, glancing at her girlfriend who watched in pure concern.

"Please sit." Kirari hummed.

"Why did you pull me out?" Y/n questioned.

"Well. Today was the day you'd give me an answer." Kirari mused.

"Oh. Mary said, she said if you wanted to date me it'd have to be poly-amorous since it's not fair on her." Y/n spoke looking down.

"I get a beautiful quiet house pet and an obnoxiously loud blondie who can't follow rules? Deal." Kirari smiled.

"Then we're all dating. Can I go back to class now?" Kirari spotted y/n's hands fumbling.

"What's going on with you? Normally you're never this shy?" Kirari's voice dropped as she bent down.

"Don't worry about me." Y/n sighed flinching.

"One second." Kirari got out and texted Sayaka to grab Mary.

She walked back over the the girl and noticed that her shirt had a little blood stain on. Her thighs had bruises and cuts. She started to put it together but Mary walked in quietly. Mary glared at Kirari before she bent down in front of her girlfriend.

"Come here." Mary opened her arms up to the girl.

"I'm sorry." Y/n cried hugging Mary.

"What did you do to her?" Mary growled glaring at Kirari.

"I did nothing. What's going on?" Kirari asked.

"None of your business." Mary glared.

"My business if i'm her girlfriend." Kirari spoke.

"You accepted?" Mary looked surprised.

"I mean I guess you're pretty too. Anyway the whole point is what happened to her?" Kirari asked.

"Want me to tell her?" Mary asked the girl.

Y/n didn't reply but instead she nodded against her girlfriend. Her eyes didn't stop crying as her words wouldn't be able to explain her emotions.

"Y/n. It's okay." Kirari sat with them rubbing the girl's back.

"Be careful around the bottom of her back. Some guys attacked her on Saturday. I told her to stay at home but she doesn't want to be alone. The guys here keep eyeing her up for the house pet tag. She feels completely scared and I've had to sleep with her at home. She won't even use the bathroom on her own. The worst part...she has 1 uniform only since she can't afford another...so this is what she wore when attacked." Mary explained trying to hold the girl close without crying herself.

"I'll find out who they are and kill them." Kirari growled.

"Kirari. Not now." Mary sighed.

"Sorry. Please y/n just stay with me all day. Mary can too, I have whatever you need and we can have no males come in." Kirari spoke.

Y/n didn't reply for a while before nodding slowly. She sat up and them hugged Kirari, Kirari herself had never felt so useless. She picked up her smaller girlfriend placing her on the couch as Mary got up. Mary sat next to them as y/n rested in Kirari's lap.

"I'll have you both excused." Kirari spoke.

"Thanks." Mary sighed.

"You're okay y/n. I promise." Kirari sighed.

The 3 girl's spent most the day cuddling, Sayaka coming in and doing whatever was needed.

"What's the deal with you and Sayaka?" Mary asked eating her lunch.

"She is my secretary." Kirari shrugged holding a cookie to y/n.

Y/n ate still in her quiet state, but was kinda opening up again. She giggled when Kirari would stick her tongue out or make comments.

"Fuck you're both idiots." Mary laughed.

"You're dating us so get used to it." Kirari stuck her tongue out at Mary.

Y/n giggles at Kirari and Mary, she was feeling a lot calmer. Y/n watched as the two ate and Kirari kept handing the girl cookies.

"Kirari she needs to eat more than just cookies." Mary huffed.

"I ate my sandwich." Y/n spoke up.

"See. She ate her sandwich." Kirari laughed.

"Kirari? The council are outside waiting for the meeting." Sayaka peeked in.

"Give me 5 minutes to clean up." Kirari spoke.

"Of course." Sayaka went to close the door.

"Sayaka."

"Yes?"

"Keep Kaede out today. I will explain later." Kirari ordered.

"Okay." Sayaka smiled.

Y/n continued eating as Kirari cleaned up the table before Mary stood up.

"Where are you going?" Kirari asked the blonde.

"I assume we gotta leave. We're not student council." Mary explained.

"I don't care. You are staying and so is y/n. You two are my girlfriend's and I own this school. So stay in your seats and they can always pull up a chair." Kirari spoke sitting down.

"As long as its fine."

"Can I have more cookies and a drink?" Y/n asked.

"Of course. I'll get Sayaka to get some." Kirari kissed the girl's cheek.

"Midari stop being impatient." Sayaka huffed as they walked in.

"What's blondie and mute doing here?" Midari asked taking her seat next to Mary.

"They're here because I asked them to be." Kirari's voice was cold.

"Kirari." Mary motioned to y/n as the girl was clearly getting shifty already.

"Sayaka. Will you please go get 2 colas, and some cookies from my private office?" Kirari spoke.

"Okay?" Sayaka did as ordered as the council watched the two girls.

"Anyway, why did you want a meeting?" Runa asked.

"I'm going to be attended private meetings this week. So this is the only meeting. Please do not come to this room." Kirari explained.

Sayaka returned with cookies and the drinks holding them to Kirari. Kirari gave her girlfriend's drinks before handing a cookie to y/n.

"Cookies." Y/n giggled.

Kirari did her usual meeting before y/n started to slowly sleep. She yawned as Kirari spotted her in the corner of her eye.

"Y/n come here." Kirari spoke softly patting her lap.

Y/n got up slowly and sat in the girl's lap as she shivered. Mary took off her own blazer and placed it on y/n hoping to at least make her a little warmer.

"Sleep babygirl." Kirari whispered.

"Okay." Y/n sighed.