💜MIDARI: A Little Crazy💜

Midari stared at the girl confused, like really confused. She was never one to deny a gamble especially involving guns but this? This was new.

"Do you accept the terms?" Y/n asked.

"You, a hot girl, wants to gamble...with me?" Midari asked.

"Yes." Y/n smiled.

"Why?"

"I heard from Yumeko that you will accept gambles involving violence or implied violence." Y/n smiled.

"And what do I get if I win?" Midari asked.

"Whatever is in this envelope."

"Why that?"

"Because. It's part of the gamble. Now if I win, I want you to date me."

"You're an upfront little one aren't you?"

"Do you accept or not?"

"What's with the collar?"

"Oh. This? I feel comfortable wearing it as a title of ownership." Y/n smiled.

"You're weird. Lets gamble."

The game started and it was a simple game, you had a card and had to decide if your number was higher or lower than your opponents. Your opponent couldn't look at their card till you answered. If you lost, they could shoot you and if they lost you'd shoot them. 3 rounds each to be played. Y/n loaded one of the guns and smiled placing it into the centre that now was covered. By the end of the first round both drew a blank bullet at each other, the same into the second. Yet when they reached the final Midari won, she held the gun to the girl's head and fires twice quickly. Both blank. Midari groaned from the lack of blood spill.

"You made this one empty!" Midari yelled.

"Fire it at the wall." Y/n spoke.

"What?"

"Fire it."

Midari did as instructed and shot at the wall, the gun's noise echoing in the room.

"You placed 2 bullets in also. I put 2 in and luck was fortunate when you pulled it at my head. Anyway! Here's your prize." Y/n held out the envelope.

"Nah. Keep it. I wanna change my prize."

"I'm afraid we agreed already. Take it."

"Listen here kitten. I won." Midari had grabbed the collar.

Y/n just held the envelope and Midari groaned snatching it. She ripped it open not caring at this point and a key fell out. It was only a little key but she looked confused at it.

"That is my collar key. Whoever has the key has ownership of me. My last owner Ririka Momobami let me go because of her romantic feelings towards Mary."

"You were the vice's? Damn."

"Before that I was Kirari Momobami's and before that Yumeko Jabami." Y/n shrugged.

"Oh i'm gonna have fun with you." Midari laughed.

"Okay."

"So this means you're my girlfriend right? Or is this like an owner and slave type of deal?"

"Whatever you wish it to be."

"You're a little crazy. Lets stick with girlfriends."

"Okay."

"We should probably get you to class. I have a meeting." Midari started walking out.

Y/n followed and then headed towards class humming as she got strange looks from people. She waved at Yumeko as she sat next to her, the red eyed girl waved back.

"When do I get to gamble your owner?" Yumeko grinned still having a crush on the girl.

"Please ask my girlfriend." Y/n nodded.

Meanwhile in the student council room Midari was stalking y/n's instagram page. Everyone knew Midari was never interested in the topics but even now she seemed extremely distracted.

"Midari. Care to share?" Sayaka asked.

"Shut up. I'm busy." Midari grumbled.

"What are you doing Midari?" Yuriko asked.

"Adding my new girlfriend on social medias." Midari shrugged.

"You? A girlfriend? That's funny!" Runa laughed.

"Congratulations Midari. Do we know this girl?" Kirari asked.

"Probably."

"Give Sayaka her name. She'll go collect her." Kirari spoke

"Nah. It's all good."

"Or you can. We want to introduce ourselves." Kirari voice more ordered than spoke.

"For fuck sake. Fine." Midari got up.

"Y/n just tell me!" Yumeko whined.

"It is her business to tell not mine. You know this." Y/n spoke.

"I hate how you do this."

"Yet you lost me in a gamble with the president. Your fault not mine."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"Y/n!" Midari yelled interrupting the class.

"Yes?" Y/n asked tilting her head.

"Come on. The prez wants to meet you."

"If you excuse me. My girlfriend has come to collect me." Y/n grinned at Yumeko as the girl's fists clenched.

Y/n walked out with Midari and smiled before being pinned to the wall. Y/n looked a little shocked but Midari kissed her and she happily kissed back. Midari smirked and slammed her hand on the wall behind her causing the smaller to flinch.

"Come on. Kirari's wanting to meet you." Midari groaned.

She dragged the girl down the corridor and to the council room. When she opened the door and pulled her in y/n felt two eyes glaring at her.

"Good morning president...Sayaka...Ririka....and other council members." Y/n smiled.

Kirari was already looking amused as she knew Sayaka was extremely jealous of y/n. Kirari had lost her virginity to this girl and it was her first relationship meaning Sayaka wouldn't be her first. Ririka glared because she knew this was just going to end up with trouble.

"A pleasure to see you again." Kirari spoke.

"May I ask why i'm here?" Y/n asked.

"We wanted to meet you!" Runa yelled.

"How come?"

"Midari said you're her girlfriend. You're not much." Kaede spoke.

"Say that again and i'll put a gun so far up your ass that when I pull it you'll have a direct line to your brain." Midari growled.

"Baby calm down." Y/n smiled rubbing her girlfriend's arm.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." Y/n kissed her cheek.

"Thanks."

"Well y/n. Make yourself comfortable." Kirari spoke.