🤍RIRIKA: Seperation🤍

Y/n stared at her girlfriend with her eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry if. If that's weird." Ririka mumbled pulling her hoodie.

"Ririka. You really think I never noticed you had anxiety? Especially separation anxiety. I might be dumb a lot but have faith." Y/n smiled.

"I just don't want to be alone...without you." Ririka blushed.

"Babygirl I love giving you all my attention. In class though you have to concentrate okay? I need to learn too. Even if I hate school." Y/n comments.

"I'm sorry."

"Do not apologise and hey, you've got class with me all of tomorrow so afterwards since it's Friday you can sleep at mine." Y/n grinned.

"I-i-erm, my sister wants me at home this weekend...can you come to mine?" Ririka was now biting her sleeves.

"Sure babe. I'll have to tell my mom tonight." Y/n comments.

The day had ended and the two were walking out of the school, y/n would drop Ririka off at the car and she'd proceed go walk home. As she did she's message Ririka when she could as long as it wasn't raining. Ririka was very dependent but y/n didn't mind.

"Y/n." Y/n's mom called when the girl was just staring at her phone outsider her home.

"Sorry mom." Y/n put her phone away and took her shoes off.

She settled at home, starting on her homework before eating with her family. Once she had her turn to use the bathroom for a shower she laid in bed texting Ririka. Before she even sent a text her phone called, the familiar blushy white haired girl's face popped up pn screen. Y/n answered grinning.

"Hi baby."

"Hello." Ririka mumbled.

"You get to spend allllll this weekend with me. My mom said you can return me whenever you like." Y/n grinned.

"I will keep you forever." Ririka smiled to herself.

"I think my mom won't have an issue with that." Y/n said sarcastically.

"Yay. So I can keep you?" The sarcasm washed over Ririka's head.

"No baby." Y/n sighed.

The two talked for hours until y/n heard soft snoring coming from the phone. She grinned and hung up on her girlfriend before trying to sleep. She woke up early as usual and texted Ririka good morning before getting sorted. Once y/n left her house she did her usual walk, collecting her favourite drink from the store on the way.

"Y/n." Ririka mumbled doing a waddle run and hugging her.

"You saw me yesterday baby." Y/n smiled.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"I don't like being away from you."

"I know."

"I get scared that you'll find someone else or you'll get bored of me or you're gonna ignore me or-" Ririka was cut off by y/n kissing her.

Ririka didn't even notice y/n had moved the mask but she grinned happily kissing her girlfriend back. Y/n smiled and pulled back noticing the happy dance Ritika was doing.

"We have class come one and that hoodie is not school uniform." Y/n commented noticing her own hoodie.

"I'm vp I-I can wear it." Ririka shrugged.

"Okay baby." Y/n smiled.

"Do you wanna cuddle tonight?" Ririka asked.

"Of course. I have to cuddle my baby." Y/n smiled.

"Kirari thinks thinks i'm a bit obsessed with you. She said its unhealthy how much i'm around you." Ririka spoke up at lunch time.

"Kirari's a bitch. No offence. You need the constant comfort and it's fine by me. I don't mind reminding you that I love you. Plus, I have my own cute little shadow."

------------------------------------------------

Just a little quick one before sleep. I have over 50 imagines in this book! I love all of you. But goodnight for now. Request some while I sleep or wait for surprise chapters tomorrows. See you!