💙KIRARI: Coming out💙

Y/n groaned picking her head up from the floor. It was the 5th time in 2 weeks she'd been punched in the face. Her eyes both had blackeyes and it was getting to a point she was barely able to do anything. She held her side walking to the student council room. For context, the reason y/n was on the floor? Jun and his friend's beat up the girl. Y/n was the only out and proud lesbian in the school. Y/n knew there was at least 25 others, all afraid someone would hurt them. The worst part though? Most the student council were gay. In fact y/n's own girlfriend was the president. Kirari knew y/n would get hurt but she couldn't risk the school knowing. She was afraid, as stupid as it sounds, Kirari was scared.

"Y/n!" Yumeko yelled.

"I'm-I'm fine." Y/n groaned.

"You're clearly not." Yumeko spoke.

"I am. I have somewhere to be." Y/n shrugged her off.

She walked to the student council room, opening the door to see Kirari alone. Before she could even speak Kirari stood up in panic.

"Y/n!" Kirari ran over.

"I'm okay." Y/n muttered sitting in the nearest chair.

Kirari panicked checking her girlfriend over as she was being beaten nearly daily. Kirari felt guilty for the fact she wasn't helping the situation

"Was it Jun again?" Kirari spoke.

"Obviously." Y/n muttered.

"Right. Sorry. I wish I could make this easier." Kirari grabbed the first aid kid.

"Then come out." Y/n spoke.

"It's not that easy y/n. I have a reputation to keep and-"

"Reputation. Yeah."

"Y/n not like that."

"Like what? You'll let me get beat up and constantly hurt to the point you hide behind me."

"I'm not hiding. I just want to wait."

"Then this waits."

"What?"

"We're over Kirari." Y/n spoke getting up.

She stormed out as Kirari yelled for her, the president followed the girl pleading. Y/n got mixed between students and Kirari stopped as she didn't wanna seem desperate. Y/n found Yumeko and dragged the girl away to the bathrooms.

"We broke up." Y/n spoke.

"Holy shit." Yumeko spoke.

"Yep. Shit ow." Y/n groaned feeling pain.

"He really did a number on you." Yumeko tried to help her.

Y/n groaned as Yumeko helped her, she went home once she felt slightly better. Yumeko went to y/n's house after classes and hugged the crying girl. Y/n groaned her sides aching as a voice was heard from the door.

"Yumeko let me in." Kirari's voice spoke.

"No. You hurt her. We're all scared to come out and she isn't. You pushed her away, 2 years you were dating and she was nothing but patient. She never forced you to come out and still hasn't." Yumeko glared.

"I know that and i'm sorry okay? I want to talk to her." Kirari begged.

"Let her in." Y/n spoke up.

"Fine." Yumeko let her in.

Y/n groaned as Kirari walked in quietly, the president bent down infront of the bed. She stared at her and frowned.

"I'm sorry." Kirari spoke.

"Sure." Y/n huffed.

"I mean it y/n. I didn't mean for it to go on this long. I just didn't want my family to comment." Kirari spoke.

"Whatever."

"Y/n. I'll come out if it means I date you again." Kirari begged.

"Kirari. Do not force yourself to come out."

"I will if you let me be with you."

"Kirari. Not to be stupid but stop it. Do not force yourself to come out for me. Take your time and accept yourself." Y/n spoke.

"Please." Kirari begged.

"I will date you Kirari. Just take your time okay? Please stop the beating someway then. Just don't let me be pushed aside again." Y/n groaned.

"I promise. I promise." Kirari kissed her softly.

"I'll go home." Yumeko spoke.

"Thank you Yumeko." Y/n giggled.

"Yeah yeah." Yumeko giggled.

Kirari got up discarding her jacket and climbed over y/n laying next to her. She cuddled the girl, cupping her cheeks gently as y/n flinched. Y/n groaned moving again as she wanted to get comfy. Kirari hugged her and held her close knowing she would have weeks of making up to do. 6 months later, y/n had been more relaxed and had less beatings. Jun had lost a gamble with Kirari and was being bullied. Y/n giggled as Kirari led her into the hallway.

"Babe stop." Y/n blushed as Kirari held her hand.

"Why? Am I not allowed to hold your hand?" Kirari asked.

"Because you're not out."

"Says who?"

"What? Really!?"

"I am now. Everyone knows not to mess with you because you're mine."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Can we have lunch together?"

"Of course."

"Is the president gay?"  Voice whispered.

"Mary!" Yumeko giggled and kissed her girlfriend.

"Yume-" Mary gasped.

"Them two are now clearly out." Kirari laughed.

"I see." Y/n smiled.

"What's up you dumb gays?" Jun smirked standing in front of the president.

"Jun please excuse us." Kirari smiled.

"No. You two homo's will not order me around." He glared.

"Jun fuck off." Y/n groaned.

"Or what? Gonna spread your homo lifestyle on me?"

"For a guy who probably gets off to lesbian sex you really are a fucking creep." Y/n glared.

"Shut up you weirdo." Jun got closer.

"Any closer and i'll make sure your ass is on the floor in 5 seconds." Kirari snarled.

"Whatever." He shoved y/n.

Y/n stumbled backwards leaving go of Kirari's hand as the president punched him square in the face. He fell down already out as Kirari held her knuckles.

"Oh fuck." Y/n gasped grabbing Kirari's hand.

"Ow." Kirari groaned.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Y/n giggled.

"Oh no. Come here." Kirari pulled her closer kissing her.