💙KIRARI: Meeting the Family💙

Y/n giggled walking into the student council office grinning at everyone. Y/n was the positivity in the council and everyone loved her. Kirari especially loved her, I mean she must do if they've dated for a year.

"Welcome." Kirari grinned.

"Who's the freak show circus?" Midari asked seeing a crowd in the corner.

"This. This is the hundered devouring families." Kirari smirked standing infront of them.

"The Bami clan." Runa laughed.

"Indeed. There are 2 members missing but we shall not mention that." Kirari shrugged.

"Can we now go back to the election now?" A girl asked.

"You may leave. Don't forgot dinner tonight." Kirari hummed.

"We know." A chorus was heard.

They all left as Kirari smiled at the table, y/n sat in Kirari's seat staring at the family. She had to admit, they all looked like they had attitude like Kirari. Kirari walked back to her seat and y/n got up before sitting in her lap. Sayaka held out the paperwork smiling and making sure everyone knew the election was still ongoing.

"The game is going to be iconic." Kirari smirked.

"Yeah...I bet." Y/n nodded.

By lunchtime everyone knew of them, they had done so many gambles already.

"Look who it is the president's lap dog!" A guy laughed.

"Ibara. Behave. You know this one's off limits." Rin warned.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"Names Ibara, babe but you can call me whatever." He winked.

"Don't surround yourself with indecent men." Miroslava commented resting her fingers on the girl's chin.

"I-I." Y/n stared at her.

"Such a little thing. You'd make any father proud with a face like that. I bet Kirari's had her eyes on you longer than a year. If Kirari falls one of us will be more than willing to take care of you." She smirked.

"No-No thank you." Y/n blushed.

"Why not? We'd be perfect together."

"I-I have class." Y/n ran off.

As she walked into class Sayaka stared at her best friend confused. She was bright red and her ears matched. Kirari had called for y/n 10 minutes into the class and she headed to the office. Upon arrival a girl stood at the door way, a small strand of hair covering her face. She smiled and bowed to y/n slightly opening the door for the girl.

"Y/n." Kirari hummed.

When the door closed Kirari stood up hugging the girl she loved.

"Hi my love." Kirari smiled.

"Hello." Y/n waved.

"Are you okay?" Kirari asked.

"Your family are...hands on." Y/n spoke.

"Excuse me?"

"Your family...they kinda touchy and very persistant in getting to know me." Y/n commented.

"I will talk to them." Kirari sighed.

"Okay."

"The two to watch are Ibara and Miroslava. They flirt with anything." Kirari spoke.

"I'm aware." Y/n huffed.

"You've met them. I see." Kirari frowned.

"Yep...they ended up being too close."

"I'll deal with it."

"Are any of your family normal like Ririka becaus-" Y/n was cut off.

"KIRARI!" Erimi squealed.

"Get out." Kirari glared.

"Whoever that Jabami girl is is frightful!"

"Erimi. Leave." Kirari growled.

"Whatever but Jabami and Ikishima are scary."

"Ikishima is lovely..." Y/n smiled.

"Weirdo."

"Excuse me?" Kirari asked.

"Sorry!" Erimi ran out.

"How old is she?" Y/n asked.

"Don't worry about her." Kirari hummed.

Y/n sighed and ran a hand in her hair as she looked at Kirari. She kissed her girlfriend softly humming as the leader of the clan kissed back. Kirari smiled before going to the gamble room, bringing y/n to observe. Y/n giggled as the family members all looked over as Kirari glared at them.

"Erimi...that was a funny joke. You lost to Jabami. How would you be president?" Miyo laughed.

"Your family are a lot." Y/n poked Kirari.

"You're telling me." Kirari sighed.

The gamble continued as Yumeko noticed Rei's cheating. She continued as Midari laughed loudly. The Bami clan barely paid attention but played too. Y/n cuddled Kirari in her lap as the president just watched the game.

"Where's the other Momobami?" Ibara asked.

"Ririka is not present right now. I believe she is with her girlfriend." Kirari hummed.

Y/n let out a huge yawn, a few family members looking over. Kirari smiled and rubbed her back letting the girl rest. Before she knew it Sumika had placed her blazer on the girl and nodded.

"Thank you." Kirari smiled.

Sumika nodded and y/n slowly slept as the Bami clan all stared at her. They all saw Kirari get soft. Now they had a way to get under her skin.