🤍RIRIKA: One Sided🤍

I tried

Y/n stared at the doors, sighing as the day continued but she let out a small smile seeing her beautiful girlfriend sat in her seat. She smiled as she sat, Ririka waved a little from opposite her. Y/n waved back and hummed waiting for the meeting to start, Kirari came in looking angry. Y/n sighed and listened to the meeting as Kirari yelled and ranted to the office. Ririka flinched knowing the girl was going to be angry all day. Yet, she was used to it, she'd just go home and cuddle with her as y/n comforted her.

"Dismissed." Kirari waved everyone off.

Y/n left and waited for Ririka as the twin hugged the girl. Y/n smiled and kissed her head as the older girl was still feeling like shit from her sister yelling. Y/n hummed and held her as they hugged, once Ririka calmed y/n walked the girl home. They laid in their bed as they had been sharing an apartment for 5 years now since they left the academy. Ririka never paid for it, since the building was owned by Momobami's. Y/n hummed holding her girlfriend as Ririka cuddled closely, there had been drama in the business. Someone was trying to overtake Kirari's empire and she was taking it out on everyone else. Ririka frowned knowing that her girlfriend had no emotions for these things. It was beginning to effect her, she had worried that y/n was cheating. So when they arrived at the office the next day y/n kissed her cheek before going to her office. Ririka went to her own office and chose to write an email to Sayaka, Kirari's wife.

Dear Sayaka, 
I am writing to ask if we can meet at lunch today. Thank you.
- Ririka. M.

She sighed and waited for a response from the girl, smiling when she did receive the response from her. They met up at the bottom of the building, heading to the nearby cafe as Sayaka looked at the girl a little concerned.

"What's wrong?" Sayaka asked.

"Do you think y/n loves me?" Ririka blurted out.

"Of course, she adores you. I remember her cornering me in the academy to see if you felt the same way. She's not the best with emotions though." Sayaka smiled.

"I know but I feel like it's one sided. She doesn't come to me when she feels sad but doesn't get overly giggly when something amazing happens." Ririka explained.

"Talk to her."

"What if she is cheating?"

"She isn't but if you feel doubt talk to her Ririka." Sayaka hummed.

"Coffee please." Y/n sighed ordering in the usual cafe.

"Of course." Y/n smiled a little.

Ririka had spotted the girl and smiled at her totally checking her out in the suit she wore. Y/n turned around looking for an empty seat and spotted the pair sat at the table, she waved smiling. Ririka smiled back and waved motioning to the empty seat next to them. Y/n got her coffee and walked over, sitting near them as Sayaka stood up.

"Excuse me, I should go find Kirari before she fires anymore members of staff." Sayaka smiled standing.

"Oh, okay then." Y/n spoke.

They all said their goodbyes before Ririka looked at her girlfriend, she hummed. Y/n grinned and kissed her girlfriend's cheek softly before drinking her coffee. 

"May we talk?" Ririka asked.

"Sure babe." Y/n shrugged.

"Are we okay?" Ririka asked.

"What?"

"You seem like you don't wanna talk to me anymore." Ririka frowned.

"I always talk to you Ririka. I'm confused." Y/n spoke.

"No, I mean I always come to you when I'm emotional or upset. You don't do that...at all." Ririka points out.

"Baby I do. I just do it differently to you. Personally I prefer when you give me affection and give me cuddles. You always hug me and you get all cuddly when I'm sad. It's like you just know and you comfort me without realising." Y/n explained.

"Oh...I'm not good at noticing...that makes me a bad girlfriend. Shit." Ririka muttered.

"No it makes you perfect, you just comfort me. I love it when it happens and I just like having cuddles and hugs plus kisses are nice." Y/n commented.

"Okay...So just tell me when you're sad and I'll comfort you." Ririka nodded.

"Sure princess."

"What have you done today?" Ririka asked.

"I got a week off next week, do you want to come on a date next week?" Y/n asked.

"Of course!" Ririka squealed.

The week flew by and y/n held her girlfriend's hand as the picnic basket swung on her over. They sat under the tree they marked when they were kids. Their initials were marked into the tree smiling and going through the basket. The pair had made a cute picnic set for themselves and were excited to be on dates together. Throughout the week y/n had once admitted she wasn't feeling the greatest so Ririka smiled and helped the girl through it. Stroking her hair, and cuddles making sure her girlfriend felt loved.

"Here baby." Y/n held a drink to her.

"Thank you." Ririka smiled.

Y/n smiled and stood up after awhile pulling her girlfriend up giggling between each other as y/n spun the girl around. They danced between each other not listening to music and laughed between themselves. Y/n hummed and stopped them getting down on one knee in front of her girlfriend. 

"Ririka Momobami, I love you so much, I know we have been together for a long time and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want anything else more in my wife. So, will you marry me?" Y/n held up a simple ring to her.

"YES!" Ririka jumped on her.

The girl's fell over onto the grass laughing between each other and kissing smiling softly as Ririka was on top. 

"I love you." Ririka cried.

"I love you too." Y/n laughed kissing her.