24 ≫ a gay wedding

Start from the beginning

(a/n- like this but without the heels and bag^)

Climbing back out the window and into Peter's room, she was careful not to rip any seams or buttons. Once she was back inside, she looked around the room for Peter, but he wasn't there. 

She walked out of his bedroom, and looked in the living room, kitchen, and down the hallway. A frown formed on her lips when she found he wasn't there.

"Peter?" she called out. There was no response. She heard something knock down in the bathroom, and got a little defensive, thinking there was an intruder or something. She quickly ran into Peter's room and grabbed her web shooters from his desk, then ran to the bathroom.

She didn't even look into the bathroom first, before attaching a web to whoever it was, and pulling them closer to her. The person fell on top of her and sent them both stumbling.

"Ah! What are you doing?" Peter yelled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry- I-I thought someone was trying to break in or something. I'm sorry," she rambled.

"Hey it's okay, but um, can we get off the floor now?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." Peter tried to stand up, but just ended up falling back down, now with Eliza on top of him, their noses centimeters apart. This was when Eliza realized Peter was shirtless, his very toned chest right beneath her's. Her lips parted in the slightest, and she was pretty sure she started to drool a bit. Catching herself staring, her eyes flickered back up to his.

The front door opened, and May walked in, dress in hand. She almost dropped it when she saw them.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asked, snapping both of the teenagers out of their longing gazes. 

Eliza scrambled to her feet, making sure to disattach the web from Peter's body in the process.

"Nononoyouwerentinterruptinganything," Peter said very quickly.

"Ok well, maybe go put on your suit," she said. He smiled sheepishly and went back to his room to find his suit. A few seconds later though, he peeped his head out of the door and looked Eliza up and down.

"You look amazing by the way, the outfit goes good with your eyes." He smiled, then popped his head back into the room. Eliza was at a loss of words, and blushing like a maniac. May shook her head at the girl, amused at how flustered she was.

(~time skip~)

The ceremony started at 3:30, so they got there about forty five minutes early, per May's request. When the three of them arrived at the brick building where the wedding was being held, Peter and Eliza got out so May could find a parking spot.

Eliza had to admit, Peter looked crazy hot in his suit. It was black blazer and pants, but with a tight white t-shirt underneath. The theme of the wedding was night, so everyone would be wearing generically dark clothing.

They walked into the building and saw a few people in the entrance, talking around themselves, and recognizing their friends. Weddings were fun places to sit back and observe, watch people reunite with past acquaintances. Weddings were also a thing that could either go incredibly right, and everybody has a good time, or completely wrong.

"Have you noticed there are like, no kids?" Peter questioned, scanning the different rooms. He always really liked kids, which was why he was pretty excited when Mr. Stark said that Pepper was pregnant. Also because both of them acted like children, and wanted other ones to play with.

"Probably cause there's alcohol," Eliza said. There was a waiter who was putting some vodka and champagne down on the reception table. 

"So do we have to act like adults?"