30 ≫ robin sherbatsky

(Peter POV)

When we were in St. Marco's Square, a water monster came out of no where and tried to attack the city. I didn't have my suit with me in my backpack, so I just used my web shooters to try and help. (a/n- if you ever feel stupid, just remember peter was confused after he shot a web at a water monster and it didn't do anything.)

I ended up getting a concussion from knocking into a giant bell, but I was fine. I think. Back at the hotel, our class was looking at the news because a guy with a fish bowl for a head showed up and kicked the water's ass.

On the news they called him 'Mysterio', which just meant he was a mysterious man and they didn't actually know his name.

When we were getting ready for bed, in the hallway Ned asked me, "What are you going to do about the water monster?"

"Nothing!" I replied, "It's dead. Besides, that Mysterio guy is all over it."

We started to walk back to our room while he told me his love story with Betty and I brushed my teeth, "I had just finished my fruit cobbler-"

There was a loud thud and I whipped around to see Ned lying on the bed, completely knocked out.

"You're a very difficult person to contact Spiderman," a voice said from the corner of the room. I thought about saying, 'You scared the shit out of me!', but thought better of it. Nick Fury was sitting in a chair, with a blowdart gun in his hand.

I stared at him with wide eyes and took the tooth brush out of my mouth, "You're Nick Fury." I looked back to where Ned was laying, "and you just shot Ned!"

"It's just a mild tranquilizer, he'll be alright. So good to finally meet you, the important thing is that you're here. I tried to bring you here, you avoided me, and now you're here. What a coincidence," he said.

"Wait, was this a coincidence?" I asked.

He ignored my question, "SHIELD was shut down. Now I have no intel, no team. And a high school kid, is dodging my calls." He gritted his teeth, "Here's what I do know." He set down a little metal disc that projected a map of the world. "A week ago, a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone. Witnesses say that cyclone had a face."

Ned snored loudly and he paused.

"Three days later, a similar event in Maraco. A village was-" he was cut off by Mr. Harrington knocking on the open door.

"Just making the rounds, seeing if anyone needs emotional counceling after today's tramatic events," he smiled awkwardly and Fury pointed the dart gun at him.

"N-no we'll be okay, we're real fine, thank you." I said.

"Great, cause I'm not qualified to actually..." he saw Ned snoring and whispered, "Oh he's passed out. I'm not really qualified to do that anyways so, good night." He closed the door and left.

I let out a breath, and nervously said, "That was my teacher, sorry about that. You were saying?"

"A village was destroyed by what may well be-" he was interrupted again by Betty's voice outside the door.

"Babe? Are you still awake? You're not answering any of my texts-"

"uM, he's asleep Betty!" I called.

"Oh! Already? Okay." I could hear her footsteps as she pattered away.

Fury continued, "That's why it's imperative-"

Another knock at the door.

"Hey boys!" Mr. Dell said, "So that canal water today was filled with dangerous bacteria-"