32 ≫ forehead of security

(3rd Person POV)

"You should make the suit fireproof, just in case." Eliza said, biting on her nails.

He looked over his shoulder and smiled at her, "You're being paranoid."

"I-I know. But are you sure that the class won't figure it out? I mean seeing both Spiderman and Spiderwoman in Europe? It's not that much of a coincidence..." she trailed off.

Peter swiveled around and put both his hands on her shoulders. He planted a kiss on her forehead and she closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath through her nose.

"No one is going to see us because they'll be on the ground while we're... actually I don't know where we're going," he thought for a moment, "I can't call Ned because he's tracking his phone, um... Happy?"

Happy popped his head out from the pilot's seat.

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"My-my cellphone?"

"Yeah." He dug it out of his pocket and handed it to Peter. "What's your password?"

"Password."

"No- what is your password?"

"Password. The word, spelled out, password."

"You're the head of security and your password is password?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, I don't feel good about it either."

"Actually," Eliza stepped in, "he's the forehead of security."

"Ok, you need to stop hanging out with Tony," Happy grumbled.

"You hung out with Mr. Stark without me?" Peter pouted.

"Sorry!" she said hastily. He rolled his eyes dramatically and looked back down at the phone, going into Instagram to find Flash's live stream that had been going on basically the whole entire class trip.

"Ok, they're in London."

"Got it," Happy said, and turned the plane on to start flying towards London.

While Peter made his own custom suit, Eliza tried to focus on something other than the fact that they were thousands of feet up in the air. The ride over here was insanely fast, because Shuri wanted to have some fun with her. But she the ride did end with her throwing up.

But Eliza had always not been a big fan of airplane rides, see the flight to Germany for reference.

"So how was Italy," she asked curiously from behind him.

"It was good, except for the water monster that came out of the ground- or I guess, didn't." he murmured.

"Oh ok. By the way, I figured out a way to connect Andy and Karen together, so that's cool. Oh and also Shuri and I made this bracelet that is basically a portable Andy. How'd you like Edith while she lasted? Did you get the note I sent you? Those little videos were kind of fun to make, the shower one you can just ignore I guess. I just wanted to make out with you- but anyways did you know that Edith can see the stuff that people are doing on their phones? Very dangerous for fan fiction readers... maybe I should disable my phone-" she rambled.

Peter finished up designing the suit and let it fabricate itself. He did an about face, leaning against the work bench, crossing his arms, and raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend.

"-and do you ever think about the songs that we can't listen to some songs normally anymore because of what vine did to us? I mean take a look at the intro the Summertime Sadness, or Never Gonna Give You Up, which is a bomb song by the way, or Take On Me or Run Away With Me, or Hello, or hehe A Thousand Miles, Turn Down For What. Goodness, this is making me miss the early 2010's, okay-"