03 ≫ uncle ben

(3rd Person POV)

The next day was a rainy Saturday, so Peter and Eliza stayed inside watching and discussing their favorite tv shows in Peter's apartment.

"You're not cheddar, you're just some common bitch." Captain Holt said from the tv. Peter and Eliza chuckled a bit.

They were both in a position that would probably mess up their spines, Peter like a pretzel in the yellow chair, next to Eliza laying half on the couch, her head on the floor and her feet in the air, basically upside down. They heard keys jiggling outside and then the door open. Inside came Uncle Ben and Aunt May, shaking off their umbrella's and groceries in their hands. The teenagers paused the tv and go to help put groceries away. 

"Guys I got you Cinnamon Toast Crunch," May says, shaking a box of cereal in front of their faces.

Eliza pumped a fist to the air, "YES I LOVE CEREAL! Thank you!" they said at the same time.

"Peter I also got you some new t-shirts, since you seem to have grown a bit," May says, gesturing to his figure and throwing a few t-shirts at his face, "So go try those on."

Peter smiled and ran to his room, leaving Eliza alone with Aunt May and Uncle Ben. They finished putting the groceries away and sat in the living room.

"So Eliza, got any new Star Wars collectables?" Uncle Ben asked.

Eliza perked up, "No, but I heard that Ned is saving up to get the new lego death star."

"That's so cool," Uncle Ben replied, "I really want to get an AT-AT for Peter for his birthday in a few months," he said in a hushed voice. Eliza smiles.

Suddenly Peter poked his head out of his room. 'Shit, I forgot that he now has super hearing.' Eliza thought. 

"Are you talking about Star Wars without me?" Peter grinned.

"W-what no. pshh," Uncle Ben waved a hand, then tried to change the subject, "How do those shirts fit buddy?"

Peter came out of his room wearing a gray NASA t-shirt. He struck a pose like a model and they all laughed. The rest of the afternoon consisted of more modeling from Peter, occasionally flipping his imaginary hair, leaving them in tears of laughter.

Peter was in his room doing his homework, and Eliza said her goodbyes, yawning, saying she needed to head home. At the door, Uncle Ben stopped her and said, "Eliza, I just wanted to thank you for being such a good friend to Peter for the last, gosh, almost 10 years," he chuckled a little, "his mood is just always brighter when you are around, and I love that you two have made really good memories over the years. I also wanted you to know that you're like daughter to me, I love you and you are such an amazing kid." Eliza started to tear up. She smiled widely and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you Uncle Ben," she whispered, "that really means a lot to me. And I have always thought of you as my father figure. Love you too." She pulled away from the hug and smiled at him, leaving the Parker household in a bright mood.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-I'm so sorry in advance y'all.

Peter Parker snuck out of his room that night, going to market to get some chocolate milk. He thought nothing of it, seeing as he usually did it maybe once a month. He walked down the street. Back at the apartment, Ben went into Peter's room. He was confused as to why the boy wasn't there.

"Hey May! Peter's not in his room, I think he snuck out. I'm going to look for him, he can't have gone far," Ben said to his wife. 

May looked up from her book, "Ok, just be careful and be back soon, I'm making meatloaf. Love you."