24 ≫ a gay wedding

(3rd Person POV)

November 10th 1:30 pm

About a week after Halloween, Hannah and Charlotte's wedding had arrived. Peter and Eliza were getting ready for the event at his apartment while May was out getting her dress.

"Alright Parker, which color do you want?" Eliza asked. Peter said that there was no better time for him to try painting his nails than before a wedding, so here they were.

"Um, maybe blue?" he suggested.

Eliza shrugged and took out the blue nail polish, shaking it up a bit and then unscrewing the lid. She carefully scraped off a little polish on the side of the bottle, then brought it to Peter's thumb nail, brushing gently.

A smile crept up on his face as he watched Eliza in full concentration mode. Her eyebrows were deeply furrowed, her eyes were squinted in the slightest, and her tongue was pressed up against her front teeth.

She finished his left hand, then moved onto the right. She thought the blue color looked really nice, but Peter wasn't a big fan of how the substance felt on his nails.

When Eliza finished, his face scrunched up in discomfort.

"I don't like it."

She made a 'seriously' face and he nodded.

"Well you still have to wait for it to dry for me to take it off, so just wait a bit," she said, a little disappointed that she had waisted ten minutes on his nails.

Peter waved his hands around in the air, trying to dry off his nails.

"I'm not feeling fabulous," he said while fake crying.

"Geez, just be patient."

When they finished drying, Eliza took the polish off, then tried to think of what to wear to the wedding.

"Dress or casual?" she asked.

"Probably whatever you'll be most comfortable in," Peter said.

"I'm gonna go see what my mom had in her closet." she said, starting to climb out the window. She climbed down the fire escape, then into her own window. Her room was crazy messy, there were clothes all over the floor, about a third of them Peter's.

She sighed, thinking that she should probably clean the mess up. There were a few books on the floor, so she picked them up and put them on the bookshelf. Over at her nightstand, there was a photo of her and Peter together on the roof. It was a little dusty, so she wiped it off, then exited the room and went to her mom's.

In Anne's closet, there were many dresses, but they were a little too big for Eliza. She found a grey plaid suit, and it looked like a perfect fit. She took it off the hanger, and tried the pants on. It fit really well and looked really nice.

There was no undershirt, so she put one of her only black crop tops, that showed off some of her stomach, but looked amazing. She put on the jacket, and some black vans.

 She put on the jacket, and some black vans