34 ≫ peter's birthday

some warnings: violence, blood language. make out session ig? seggs jokes

(Peter's POV)

Last week Eliza had suggested that we go to Teddy's house for a pool party. I didn't really want to, because a lot of people from school would be there. Teddy was a pretty popular guy, and had a lot of friends. Probably because of his accent.

Anyways, Eliza and I got ready together, and were going to meet Ned there.

When Eliza and I arrived at Teddy's house, Hannah opened the door. I had forgotten they were siblings.

"Hannah!" Eliza exclaimed, then gave her a big hug.

"Hey Eliza," she laughed. When she caught my eye, she glared at me. Which made sense, she was a pretty intense person.

They released from the hug and Hannah turned to me, her arms crossed. I don't think she liked me anymore, because I was dating Eliza now.

"Um, okay. When you're done giving him a death glare," Eliza said, "you can tell me how your honeymoon was! I know it was a long time ago, but still."

Her face turned back into a smile, "Oh yeah... I heard you guys got pretty drunk at my wedding."

Both of us blushed slightly and Eliza said, "Yeah I had a killer migraine the next day. I did not like it at all."

I liked it.

Technically, that was when Eliza and I first kissed. Where she also confessed her love for me. Oh shit was I supposed to tell her about that? I think I was-

"Sureeeee. Charlotte has more details about the honey moon, I was drinking cocktails the whole time- anyway, come one in!" she said fake enthusiastically.

We walked inside, and saw a bunch of the other decathlon kids there, hanging out.

However, Flash Thompson was there, and how he even got into our school confuses me to this day. He makes fun of people for being smarter than him, but goes to a school specifically for smart people.

Sometimes I just let him bully me because I know there's a lot going on at home for him, and to be honest I feel kind of bad for him.

But then his ego steps in and it makes me want to punch him in the stomach. Although Eliza's already done that for me. I love her so much.

"Hey Parker!" Flash's annoying voice called from the couch, "You see this house? It's just like mine, except smaller. You ever seen six couches? Come to my house and find out Penis Parker."

"It sounds like he's trying to invite you over for some Netflix and chill, if you know what I mean," Eliza said from next to me.

My once bad mood from the teasing was lifted, just with her small joke. That's another one of the reasons I love her so much.

Geez Peter, everyone in the room can hear you simping inside your brain, shut up.

"Hey! Eliza!" I heard Brad's voice from a few feet next to us. I rolled my eyes heavily and turned around to face him.

"Hey Brad..." she trailed off, giving him a weak smile.

"So you're back from the hospital?" he asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh? The hospital?? I never-"

I nudged her in the side with my elbow.

"Oh yeahhhh!!! I was in the hospital for...internal bleeding. Which doesn't even make sense because that's where the blood is supposed to be, but anyways, yes. I'm feeling a lot better," she gave him a fake smile and took all I had in me not to burst out laughing.