"Alright, see you soon"

Tulip hung up and grinned happily. She slid out of bed and quickly changed out of her pajamas to a different set of clothes. She grabbed her keys off of her door handle and locked the door. She carefully walked over to her window and opened it, carefully moving out to sit on the roof. She cracked her window and started to make her way off the roof, landing perfectly fine on the ground. Tulip hops her fence and went over to her van to unlock the door. Perfect, everything was working out perfect.

She pushed all the other bad thoughts to the back of her head as she flung open the door and shoved the keys into the ignition. She got in and closed the door, quickly driving off.
~
Tulip stood in front of his door, she knocked on the door and immediately the door was flung open. "Took you long enough" Patrick moved to the side for the girl to come in. "You know, I dont have to be here" She walked in and looked over at the couch. She noticed there was already drinks on the coffee table, Tulip glanced back at Patrick as a smile spreads on her face. "Aw, you shouldn't have" She moved over to take a seat on the couch. "What's the occasion?" "Just us hanging as friends, I said that on the phone"  He took a seat beside her, it bothered her that there was a gap between them but she shook it off.

"What's on your mind?" Tulip reached over for the vodka bottle, she pours it in the red cup waiting for his answers. "...Me and Ali got into a fight, that's all" She went silent, trying to hide the smile on her face that was growing. "Oh really? About what?" She pours some into his cup before sitting the bottle down to pick up her red cup. "Don't worry about it" he picks up his cup and started to down it immediately. Tulip watched him for a bit before she started to drink out of hers.

It was silent between them for awhile, it wasn't awkward but tension was there (on Patrick's end at least). She turns to him to see him staring at the carpet in deep thought. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked touching his shoulder. He tensed up immediately and grabbed her hand, turning to look at her. "If I'm being honest, I don't want to remember it" Tulip sits her cup down and presses against him. "Then I can help you forget" Her hands ran across his pants, feeling over the growing boner in his pants. She looked up at him seeing the conflicting look in his eyes.

"Come on" Tulip edges on, Patrick debated back it for before slowly nodding his head. Tulip wasted no time sinking down on the floor in front of his crotch. She unzips his pants and immediately she was greeted with dick off the bat. "You went commando buddy?" "Im getting laid one way or any other" He shrugs, he watched her intently as she rubs him up and down. She kept eye contact with him for awhile before looking back down, it didn't take her long until his dick was shoved down her throat.

Nothing but her gagging and his groaning was heard through the house. He kept a tight grip on her hair, pushing her down further just to hear her choke. "Just like that, good girl" He could feel himself coming close. Tulip could barely breath, her eyes slowly swelling up with tears.

That's when it happened, the front door opened. "Listen Patrick I - What the fuck!!" The both of them turned around to see no one other then Ali standing in shock in the doorway. Tulip wipes her lips to hide her smirk as Ali stood there taking that in. Patrick didn't say anything, no one did. What was there to say? "We get into one fucking fight and you go and get your dick sucked by what?! Your best friend?!" Patrick puts his dick away and Tulip moved off from the floor. He moved over to his girlfriend standing in the front door.

"Listen Ali-"

"Don't Ali me!! Get the fuck away from me!!" She shoved the boy backwards, watching him stumble. "And to think, I thought you were actually changing! That we were going to get better!" Her voice started to crack as tears slid down her cheeks. Ali didn't say anything else, she was to hurt to. She turned away and walked off his porch silently.