Cyborg and jade

It was weird, for the both of them.

They've both been through so much, at different costs.

"Please Victor, come with us"

Jade tilted her head looking at the man before them, he did the very same. He could feel a spark with her, his eye squints as he scans her up and down. Diane looked over at the girl beside her, she was smiling at him. She took a step forward and held out her hand. His eyes glanced down, the palm of her hand had yellow stain of a magic user. His eyes flickered back up and he slowly placed his metal hand into hers, it was cold. He couldn't feel anything. It made him frustrated but, just a look into her face she was curious. Extending his arm out with their finger tips touching, what he'd give to feel the warmth of anyone's hold.

Suddenly, she reached up and held his face. Her thumb rubbing on his cheek, his natural instinct was to grab her arm but he didn't push her away. Her hand was warm, it was radiating energy onto his face. For a moment, he closed his eyes. Something he hadn't done in days. The comfort of her, made him feel something he hadn't felt in days. "Victor" He snaps his eyes open at her voice, he looks down at her only to lock eyes. "I'm sorry but...you're hurting me" He looked at his metal arm still on her wrist. Victor pulled and backed away from her, shaking his head quickly. "I...I can't"

He flew away into the air without a second thought, Diane, Ali, and Jade all watching him disappear into the sky. Ali was confused by what happened, it was quiet between them. Diane only smiled before putting a hand on Jade's shoulder, "Give him time. He'll come around Jade" Jade looked to the sky once again before looking at her hand. "He's sad Diane" Diane pulls Jade along as they started walking back to the cave. "We all have our tragedies, our traumas, our lows. It's about us rising up above that to do what's right, and to prevent it happening to others"

"Jade," Ali fell back to walk alongside her friend. "What did you do? What as that?" Jade shakes her hand, trying to remove her stained yellow substance. "I didn't do anything, it's what he wanted to do. It's almost like he could read me" "Well he's like a type of Cyborg so I would assume he can" Jade shoves Ali shoulder making her laugh as they turned the corner. "Bug off, You know what I mean" Jade crossed her arms as they walked back home. She wanted to know more about him, for him to answer her questions.

Curiosity kills Bat, her father says. But there's always the off chance where she might be helping someone, in this case him.