The life of Henry Bowers (Unfinished)

It was a strange way to start a week. But in all honesty, the gang went through stranger shit

It was the beginning of August when the gang individually got a phone call, Vic and Jade didn't answer compared to three other people. Tulip luckily got her phone call first, it was the first time she'd been on her phone since checking back in on base. "Hello?" She answers dully.

"Is this Tulip Kaspbrak?"

She squints hearing her name, she looks around the room. Did she do anything? Was she in trouble? "This is she" Tulip leans against the wall, "Who is this?"

"I'm director from True life Media in Maine. My name is Madison Clair"

Tulip wanted to know where this was going, she hasn't heard the word Maine in so many years. "I'm sorry, but if it's one of those spam chains I'll have to declin-"

"No! Me and a team are doing a documentary on the events that happened in Derry...Specifically the events that happened with Henry Bowers"

Tulip damn near forgot about that man, especially with all the shit he put her through. She always wanted revenge on him now that they brought it up, she was way stronger then now and most definitely could take him on. But yet she was still unsure if she wanted to speak out, speak out again like that day. "Um, I'm sorry. I'm not entirely sure if I have the right to tell the story on everyone's behalf"

"No no! It isn't just going to be you! It's going to be the others involved! You were the third person we called!"

Tulip arched her eyebrow, the others agreed to this? It didn't surprise her too much, they were probably in it for the money. "The third? Who were the other two?"

"Uh, Reginald Huggins and Patrick Hockstetter. We tried getting in contact with Victor and Jade but they aren't answering, we might have to contact their business teams"

Tulip swings her head side to side, debating. If Reggie and Pat were on bored, how bad could it be? Then again if Jade and Vic weren't answering it has to be for good reason. Tulip let's out a chuckle, what was she thinking? "I'll...do it. If Jade backs out tell her that I'm doing it"

She could hear the woman's excitement through the phone. "Thank you! We'll keep you updated on everything! I'll be sure to send a text message with all this information!" Tulip hangs up with a sigh, hiding her phone in her personal things. She wasn't sure how was she gonna get back to Maine, she was stationed in Nevada for fuck sakes. "I'll figure it out later" She started making up her bed before the general came by.
~
Patrick was closing up the paint shop for the day when he was hit with the news. He forgot to lock the front door, and he irritatedly heard the ugly chime of the front door in exchange for his stupidness. "We're closed" He shouted as he cleans the counter top that held all the paints. "I'm sorry for intruding, but are you Patrick Hockstetter?" Patrick paused, side eyeing who was behind him. It was a tall skinny white guy, holding a camera around his neck.

"Who's asking?" Patrick slowly turned around. He easily towered over the man by a good two inches. "I'm a director at True life Media here in Maine" He cleared his throat, Patrick could tell he was clearly intimidated by him and it made him feel powerful again. "I'm Andy Crowley" Patrick's lip twitched at the mention of the name Crowley. "As in Jet Crowley?" Andy scratches the back of his neck, laughing nervously. "Yeah...I heard my dad and you didn't have the best history" Patrick only hums a reply, he could easily do anything to this kid. Anything. He shakes his head, snapping out of his inner thoughts. "Yeah whatever kid. Can't you read and see that I'm closing? The hell you want anyway?" Andy takes a deep breath seeing the creepy atmosphere disappear.

"Me and my team are working on a documentary. About...the events that happened with the gang" Patrick's eyes raise in interest. "The gang? Like the six of us?" Andy nods, giving him a business card. "It's about Henry bowers, the things you guys did the summer of nineteen eighty nine" Patrick rubs his chin. He could get so much money for the shop or better yet, he could rekindle with the girls. "Who else gonna be there?" He asked the nervous boy. "Um...For now Reginald Huggins. They haven't called Tulip Kaspbrak yet and we haven't heard back from Jade or Victor Criss"